Ishwari Deshpande (Actress) Wiki, Age, Date of Birth, Death Cause, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Ishwari Deshpande was an Indian actress who is known for her portrayal Marathi television serials and films. She passed away in a car accident happened at Baga-Kalangut in Goa on 20 September, 2021. She was with her friend Shubham Dadge, who also died on the spot. Their car plunged in Baga Creek.
Ishwari Deshpande was born on 6 November 1997 in Mumbai, Maharashtra to a well-to-do Maharashtrian Hindu family. She always had a dream of making career in acting industry. Ishwari was to make her Marathi film debut with Sunil Chauthmal’s ‘Premache Side Effects’.
|Real Name||Ishwari Deshpande|
|Date of Birth||6 November 1997|
|Birth Place||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|Death||20 September 2021|
|Death Cause||Car Accident|
|Home Town||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|Family||Mother : Not Available|
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Education Details and More
|Debut||Film : Premache Side Effects (2013; Marathi)|
Ishwari Deshpande was in relationship with Shubham Degde. They were also planning for engagement next month.
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Ishwari Deshpande
- Ishwari Deshpande was born and brought up in Pune, Maharashtra.
- She was featured in a music video ‘Manachi Dasha’ sung by Sagar Bhosale & M Ten.
- She was extremally popular on social media platform Instagram.
- She has a self-titled YouTube channel where she uploaded some vlog videos.
- She was a nature lover and loved to travel in spare time.
- Ishwari had a ‘Leave’ tattoo on her left hand
- She is a great dancer.
If you have more details about Ishwari Deshpande. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.