Julia Garner (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Julia Garner is an American actress and model. She is famous for her roles in the TV series Ozark, The Americans, Maniac, and Dirty John. She started her career at a young age through a short film The Dreamer. She is also known as Mark Foster’s wife who is a vocalist.
Birth & Family
Julia Garner was born on February 1, 1994 in The Bronx, New York. Her father’s name is Thomas Garner who is a painter and art teacher by profession. Her mother Tami Gingold, is a therapist, actress, and comedian. She also has a sister named Anna Garner. She did her schooling in New York and later completed graduation from Columbia University. She has a degree in psychology.
|Real Name||Julia Garner|
|Profession||Actress and Model|
|Date of Birth||February 1, 1994|
|Age (as in 2022)||28 Years|
|Birth Place||The Bronx, New York, United States|
|Home Town||The Bronx, New York, United States|
|Family||Mother : Tami Gingold|
Father : Thomas Garner
Sister : Anna Garner (Elder)
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Mark Foster (m. 2019-Present)
|Address||New York City, United States|
Julia started her career in 2010 when she was 17 years old. Although she started her career with The Dreamer and One Thousand Cranes but Martha Marcy May Marlene is considered her most famous debuted work. After that, she appeared in a short film Mac & Cheese as Mary Katherine Brown. The following year, Julia has appeared in important roles like Rachel McKnight in Electrick Children and Susan in The Perks of Being a Wallflower. Julia has been worked in more than 20 films in her career including The Assistant, Everything Beautiful Is Far Away, Tomato Red and Sin City.
Apart from films, Julia is quite active on television and mader her debut on television in 2015 with The Americans. She later appeared in Girls, The Get Down, Ozark, Maniac, Dirty John, Modern Love, and others.
Education Details and More
|Debut||Film : Martha Marcy May Marlene (2011)|
Television : The Americans (2015)
|Awards||Fantastic Fest (2013)|
Primetime Emmy Awards (2019 and 2020)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet : 5′ 5″ ft|
In Meter : 1.67 m
|Weight||In Kilogram : 55 Kg|
In Pound : 121 lb
|Hobbies||Travel and Dance|
In December 2019, she got married to Mark Foster who is the lead vocalist of Foster the People at New York City Hall.
Marital Status and More
|Boyfriends||Mark Foster Just Jared|
|Marriage Date||29 December 2019|
|Net Worth||USD 1-10 million|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Julia Garner
- Julia Garner was born and brought up in Bronx, New York.
- She started to take acting lessons when she was 15 years old.
- In 2022, she worked as Anna Delvey in TV series Inventing Anna, created and produced by Shonda Rhimes. The series is based on the New York article “How Anna Delvey Tricked New York’s Party People” by Jessica Pressler.
- Julia won 2 times Primetime Emmy Awards for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series for Ozark.
- In 2013, she won Fantastic Fest for Best Actress
- In 2014, she won Fangoria Chainsaw Awards for Best Supporting Actress in American remake of the Mexican horror film We Are What We Are.
- She is a dog lover and has a Bulldog named Brando.
If you have more details about Julia Garner. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.