Keerti Nagpure (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Keerti Nagpure is an Indian television actress and interior designer. She is known for her role Siddhi Malik in Colors TV’s show Parichay. She has gained immense popularity through this show. Nagpure made her television debut with the Star Pravah show Olakh in 2010. She also worked in a Marathi film Zalay Dimag Kharab in 2012.
Birth & Early Life
Keerti Nagpure was born on 23 January,1987 in Pune, Maharashtra to a middle class Marathi family. She grew up with two siblings Aniket Nagpure and Sujata Nagpure. Keerti has completed her schooling from Pune, Maharashtra and did graduation from University of Pune in Interior Designing. She wanted to pursue her career in the same field but destiny brings her in glamour industry.
|Real Name||Keerti Nagpure|
|Profession||Actress and Interior Designer|
|Date of Birth||23 January 1987|
|Age (as in 2021)||34 Years|
|Birth Place||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|Home Town||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|Family||Mother : Not Known|
Father : Not Known
Sister : Sujata Nagpure
Brother : Aniket Nagpure
Husband : Not Available
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Keerti started her television career with Marathi television show Olakh aired on Star Pravah in year 2010, played the lead role of Vibhavari Talwarkar. Later she featured Parichay (2011-2013), Desh Ki Beti Nandini (2013-2014) and Kuldeepak (2017) as lead actress. Meanwhile she also made her Marathi film debut with Zalay Dimag Kharab (2012).
Education Details and More
|College||University of Pune|
|Educational Qualification||Interior Designing|
|Debut||Television : Olakh (2010 ; Marathi)|
|Awards||Indian Telly Awards 2012|
Colors Golden Petal Award 2011 & 2013
Kalakaar Awards 2013
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 3″ Feet|
|Hobbies||Reading and Cooking|
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Keerti Nagpure
- Keerti Nagpure was born and brought up in Pune, Maharashtra.
- Nagpure said in an interview, a television crew noticed her on social media and ask her to give audition for Star Pravah show Olakh. Initially she has refused many times but finally accepted after four months and from there her small screen journey began to take off.
- She made her film debut with the Marathi film Zalay Dimag Kharab directed by Abhijeet Guru.
- Nagpure won several awards such as Indian Telly Award, Colors Golden Petal Award, Kalakaar Award for Parichay.
- She appeared in Sony Liv show Shaurya in 2017 as Vineeta Ashok Kamte.
- She has participated in the Star Pravah’s Talent Hunt Competition.
- Nagpure was included in list of top 10 younger mothers on Indian television by The Times of India in 2012.
- Whenever she finds a free time, she likes to visit her hometown. Bal Gandharva, Deccan and Prabhat Road are her favourite places in Pune. ((Times of India))
- In 2011, she was awarded Colors Golden Petal Award for Most Lokpriya Jodi, along with Samir Soni.
- She also appeared episodic roles in shows such as Laal Ishq, Beta Hi Chahiye and Naagarjuna – Ek Yoddha.
- She is an ardent animal lover.
If you have more details about Keerti Nagpure. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.