Madhushree Sharma (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Madhushree Sharma is an Indian television actress. She has worked in television shows such as Karn Sangini, Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai and Barrister Babu. She started her career in 2013 with the TV series CID. She is originally from West Bengal.
Madhushree Sharma was born in Garhbeta, a small town in West Bengal. She was fond of dancing since childhood and also took professional training in dance. Madhushree moved to Mumbai to make a career in the year 2013. Here she started her journey as a model. After which she also appeared in many TV shows. Her popular TV shows include Jaane Kya Hoga Rama Re, Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai, Barriser Babu, Karn Sangini etc.
|Real Name||Madhushree Sharma|
|Nick Name||Madhushree, Maddy|
|Profession||Actress, Model and Dancer|
|Date of Birth||30 January 1990|
|Birth Place||Garhbeta, West Bengal|
|Home Town||Garhbeta, West Bengal|
|Family||Mother : Not Known|
Father : Not Known (Died in 2012)
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Not Available
Husband: Not Available
Education Details and More
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Arts|
|Debut||Television : CID (2013)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 6″ Feet|
|Hobbies||Traveling, and Dancing|
Marital Status and More
|Salary(approx)||35k INR per episode|
|Net Worth||5-10 Crore|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Madhushree Sharma
- Madhushree Sharma was born and brought up in Garhbeta.
- Sharma started learning Bharatanatyam at the age of 3 and classical dance at the age of 13.
- She wanted to become a dance choreographer but her father wanted her to be an actor.
- After her father’s death, Madhushree moved to Mumbai with her mother in 2013 to fulfill her father’s dream.
- Madhushree made her television debut in 2013 with an episodic show from the TV show CID. She was also seen in the serial Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah.
- She got recognition in the television industry from the character of Bela Agarwal, in TV show Jaane Kya Hoga Rama Re.
- She is a multilingual, she speaks Hindi, Bengali, English and Marathi languages.
- Madhushree is going to make her debut in the album, she will be seen in the music album ‘Zindagi Ban Gaye Ho Tum’ by music composer, lyricist and singer Devrath Sharma. The album is produced by Harekrishna Film Production.
If you have more details about Madhushree Sharma. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.