Manushi Chhillar (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Manushi Chhillar is an Indian actress and model. She was crowned as Miss World 2017. Manushi making her debut in Bollywood with her upcoming historical/drama Prithviraj Chauhan, portraying the lead role of Princess Samyukta.
Manushi Chhillar was born on 14 May 1997 in Rohtak, Haryana. Her father Mr. Mitra Basu Chhillar is a scientist at Defence Reasearch and Development Organization (DRDO) and her mother Mrs. Neelam Chhillar is an assistant professor and departmental head of Neurochemistry at the Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences.
Manushi completed her schooling from St. Thomas School, New Delhi. She took admission in Miranda House, New Delhi but she made to clear the All India Pre Medical Test (NEET) and pursuing her MBBS degree at the Bhagat Phool Singh Medical College, Sonipat.
|Real Name||Manushi Chhillar|
|Profession||Actress and Model|
|Date of Birth||14 May 1997|
|Age (as in 2021)||24 Years|
|Birth Place||Rohtak, Haryana, India|
|Home Town||Rohtak, Haryana, India|
|Family||Mother : Mrs. Neelam Chhillar (Assistant Professor)|
Father : Mr. Mitra Basu Chhillar (Scientist)
Sister : Dewangana Chhillar (Elder)
Brother : Dalmitra Chhillar
Husband : Not Available
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Chhillar was one of the finalists of Fashion Big Bazaar’s Campus Princess 2016, while representing All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). This was the first step of her in pageantry world. After this she won Femina Miss India Haryana in 2017. She crowned with Femina Miss India, 2017 at Yash Raj Studio. After winning the Miss India title, she became eligible to represent India on international platform at Miss World, 2017.
On 18th November, 2017 the Miss World contest organised in a Sanya, China. Chhillar crowned with Miss World 2017 title and crowned by the former titleholder Miss World 2016, Stephanie Del Valle from Puerto Rico. Along with this title she jointly crowned with Beauty with a Purpose sponsored by Project Shakti. Project Shakti was an awareness campaign for Menstrual Hygiene. With this title she became the 6th Indian woman to win the Miss World title.
Manushi is going to debut in Bollywood with Historical drama movie Prithviraj, as princess Samyukta of Kannauj dynasty. The male lead will play by Akshay Kumar. This movie will release in Diwali 2021.
Education Details and More
|School||St. Thomas School, New Delhi|
|College||Miranda House University Of Delhi, New Delhi|
The Bhagat Phool Singh Medical College, Sonipat
|Educational Qualification||Pursuing M.B.B.S.|
|Debut||Film : Prithviraj (2021)|
|Awards||Femina Miss Haryana (2017)|
Femina Miss India (2017)
Miss World (2017)
CNN-IBN Indian of the Year (2017)
Elle Beauty Awards (2019)
Lokmat Most Stylish Awards (2019)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 8″ Feet|
|Hobbies||Traveling, Singing, Dancing|
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Manushi Chhillar
- Manushi Chhillar was born and brought up in Rohtak, Haryana.
- Manushi is a scholar from her childhood; she scored 96% in her boards.
- She is pursuing MBBS in Gynaecologist and Cardiac Surgery.
- In 2018, she became the brand ambassador of Malabar Gold and Diamonds.
- Manushi has modelled for various brands like Bata, Cinnamon Hotels, Gio watches, Club Factory, Fashion Big Bazaar and more.
- In 2019, she announced as official brand ambassador of clothing and accessories brand Adidas India.
- Chhillar is an active social influencer and face of various awareness campaigns.
- She joined a 3 km walk on streets of Delhi to make awareness on the World Menstrual Hygiene Day.
- She is promoting Fit India Campaign flagged by Vice President Shri Venkaiah Naidu.
- In 2020, she collaborated with the UNICEF to raising awareness on the Covid-19 pandemic.
- She was announced as the ambassador for Government of Haryana to remove Anemia campaign.
- Chhillar honoured by various honours and awards. In 2017, CNN-IBN Indian of the Year and Most Desirable Woman of India. In 2019, Elle Beauty Awards for Flawless Beauty, Lokmat Most Stylish Awards for Fresh Face of the Year and India’s Hottest Vegetarian by PETA.
- She is a trained Kuchipudi dancer.
- She is a Vegetarian.