Maude Apatow (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Maude Apatow is an American actress. She is the daughter of filmmaker Judd Apatow and Leslie Mann. She is famous for television series Euphoria and Hollywood as well as films like Other People, The House of Tomorrow. Maude had started her career when she was a child.
Birth & Family
Maude Apatow was born on December 15, 1997 in Los Banos of California, U.S. Her father Judd Apatow is a director, producer, and scriptwriter, while her mother Leslie Mann is an actress. Her younger sister Iris Apatow is also an actress. Maude did her schooling at Crossroads School, Santa Monica. She participated in musicals in Cabaret and Into the Woods in her higher school. She also studied at Northwestern University Illinois.
|Real Name||Maude Annabelle Apatow|
|Date of Birth||December 15, 1997|
|Age (as in 2022)||25 Years|
|Birth Place||Los Banos, California, United States|
|Home Town||Los Banos, California, United States|
|Family||Mother : Leslie Mann|
Father : Judd Apatow
Sister : Iris Apatow
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
|Address||Los Angles, California, United States|
Maude started her career when she was 11 years old with her father’s film Knocked Up in 2007, in which she played the role of daughter of her lead character. Later she appeared in Funny People (2009) followed by This Is 40 (2012). She rose to fame by portraying Alexandra Mulcahey character in multi-starrer film Other People, written and directed by Chris Kelly. The film had its world premiere at the 2016 Sundance Film Festival. Some of her recent works are assassination Nation, and The King of Staten Island, and the Netflix miniseries Hollywood.
Education Details and More
|School||Crossroads School, Santa Monica|
|College/University||Northwestern University Illinois|
|Educational Qualification||Dropped out in sophomore year|
|Debut||TV series : Girls (2015)|
Film : Knocked Up (2007)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet : 5’ 4” ft|
In Meter : 1.64 m
|Weight||In Pound : 110 lb|
In Kilogram : 50 kg
|Hobbies||Dancing, Skating and Parties|
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Maude Apatow
- Maude Apatow was born and brought up in California, United States.
- She received nomination in Best Young Actress at Young Artist Award and Phoenix Film Critics Society Award for her performance in This Is 40.
- She studied theatre at Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois but dropped out after her sophomore year.
- In 2022, she was appeared in second season of Euphoria starring Zendaya, Sydney Sweeney, & Alexa Demie.
- She was seen on TV show The Late Show With Stephen Colbert in 2019.
- Maude is avid animal lover and has a pet cat named ‘Honey’. She often shares pictures and also manages its Instagram account.
If you have more details about Maude Apatow. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.