Monica Khanna (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Monica Khanna is an Indian actress and former model. She is best known for her performance as Karishma Joglekar in Life OK’s Aasman Se Aage and Shraddha Siakal in Thapki Pyaar Ki. She debuted in 2010 and has been working in the Hindi entertainment industry ever since.
Birth & Early Life
Monica Khanna was born on 7 August 1986 to Punjabi Hindu family in New Delhi, India. She completed her schooling from N.C Jindal Public School, Delhi and went ahead to complete her education from University of Delhi.
|Real Name||Monica Khanna|
|Date of Birth||7 August 1986|
|Age (as in 2020)||34 Years|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Home Town||New Delhi, India|
|Family||Mother : Not Known|
Father : Not Known
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Khanna debuted as an actress in 2010 on the television after acting as Roshni in the television series ‘Mahi Way’. From 2010-11 she played various characters on Sony’s Crime Patrol. In 2012, she started playing the role of dance competitor, an antagonist to the lead as Karishma Joglekar in television series ‘Aasman Se Aage’. Later on same year, Khanna got opportunity to work in the drama series Afsar Betiya for which she got nominated for ‘Zee Rishta Awards 2012’ in the category of ‘Favourite Behen’.
In 2013, Khanna become household name by playing character Payal Talwar in television series Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara.
Apart from acting, she has modelled and walked in various events. She modelled in Kids Fashion Week 2015. She has modelled for various clothing brands. Monica was nominated for various awards like that of ‘Zee Rishta Awards 2018, ‘Indian Telly Awards 2019 for best actress in negative role for her role.
Education Details and More
|School||N.C Jindal Public School, Delhi|
|College||University of Delhi|
|Debut||Television : Mahi Way (2010)|
|Awards||Golden Petal Awards (2017)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5’ 5” Feet|
|Hobbies||Sketch Painting, Dance and Singing|
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Monica Khanna
- Monica Khanna was born and brought up in Delhi, India.
- Her most famous role is in the television series ‘Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara’ as Payal Talwar. (2013-2015). Khanna has won awards for her performance and been nominated in many for the same role.
- In 2013, she acted as Neelam in Aaj Ki Housewife Hai… Sab Jaanti Hai.
- From 2015-17, she portrayed the character of antagonist Shraddha Siakal in Colors TV’s Thapki Pyaar Ki for which she won the Golden Petals Award for ‘Best actress in Negative Role’.
- She has promoted various skin care brands like aroma essentials.
- She has done advertisements for brands like Ponds, Vaseline etc.
- Monica got an award from Brij Bhoomi foundation in the category 51 Most Influential Women 2019.
- From 2015 she’s been acting in the television series ‘Ishq Subhan Allah’ in the role of antagonist Zeenat Sheikh for which she received a nomination for ‘Best Actress in a negative role’.
- In 2019, Monika worked on a Spanish Film, Alexa’s Strip as Detective Gupta.
- Monica is a trained dancer.
- She loves photography.
- She has a deep faith in Lord Ganesha.
If you have more details about Monica Khanna. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.