Monika Panwar (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Monika Panwar is an Indian actress. She is known for the web series Jamtara: Sabka Number Ayega. In this web series, she played the main character Gudiya. Apart from this series, she has also acted in the film Super 30.
Monika Panwar was born and brought up in Garhwal, Uttarakhand. She has fond of acting since childhood. Her dream brought her to Mumbai. In Mumbai, she completed her graduation from the National School of Drama. She started her career with theater and later she started auditioning for films. She made her debut in films with the film Super 30 in the year 2019, in which she appeared in a small role of Pari. Monika also appeared in a web series of Jamtara, in which she played a lead character of Gudiya.
|Real Name||Monika Panwar|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Age(as in 2020)||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Garhwal, Uttarakhand|
|Home Town||Garhwal, Uttarakhand|
|Family||Mother : Not Known|
Father : Not Known
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Not Available
Husband: Not Available
Education Details and More
|College||National School of Drama, Mumbai|
|Debut||Film : Super 30 (2019)|
Web Series : Jamtara : Sabka Number Aayega (2020)
Short Film : Destiny (2018)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 6″ feet|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Writing and Acting|
Marital Status and More
|Boy Friends||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Monika Panwar
- Monika Panwar was born and brought up in Garhwal, Uttarakhand.
- She learned from Acting Mumbai’s National School of Drama.
- Monika started her career with theater. She was seen in a play “Man Mana Square”.
- Panwar made her debut in films with the film Super 30 in 2019.
- In 2020, she appeared in the netflix web series Jamtara: Sabka Number Ayega.
- Her upcoming films include Nikhil Agnihotri’s Sailing Through Life.
- She has also worked in a short film Destiny.
If you have more details about Monika Panwar. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.