Table of Contents
Palomi Ghosh (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Palomi Ghosh is an Indian film actress. She is known for the films Nachom-ia Kumpasar, Tryst With Destiny, Sense8 and Kadakh. Apart from films, she is also very active in theatre and web series. Palomi has worked in popular web series like M.O.M- Mission Over Mars, Typewriter and Office Vs. Office.
Birth & family
Palomi Ghosh was born in Vadodara, Gujarat. Her father shifted to USA with family as a child. She is originally from West Bengal. Palomi completed her graduation from North Carolina State University, USA. After graduation, she moved to Mumbai film industry to pursue her career.
|Real Name||Palomi Ghosh|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Vadodara, Gujarat|
|Home Town||West Bengal, India|
|Family||Mother : Not Known|
Father : Not Known
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Not Available
Husband: Not Available
Palomi made her debut in 2009 with an Australian film called The Waiting City. In this film, she played the role of Urmi. After this film she was seen in films like Gandhi of the Month, Scenes from Suburbia, Awakenings etc. She was recognized in the film industry from the 2015 film Nachom-ia Kumpasar. She received the National Award for Best Actress for this film and was nominated at several international film awards. Since this film, she has been working in national and international film and web series.
Education Details and More
|College||North Carolina State University, North Carolina, USA|
|Debut||Film : The Waiting City (2009)|
Web Series : Sense8 (2015)
|Awards||Washington DC South Asian Film Festival Awards (Best Actress;|
Nachom-ia Kumpasar (2015))
National Film Awards (Special Jury Award; Nachom-ia Kumpasar (2015))
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 4″ Feet|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hobbies||Singing and Traveling|
Marital Status and More
|Boy Friends||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Palomi Ghosh
- Palomi Ghosh was born in Vadodara, Gujarat.
- Her first successful and critical case film was Nachom-ia Kumpasar. For which she was awarded the National Award for Best Actress.
- Ghosh is also a very good singer and has given her voice to a song of Helicopter Eela. She has received music education from her mother.
- Her family shifted to USA at an early age. After which she completed her school and college education in North Carolina.
- She started taking acting training during her college days.
- After coming to Mumbai, Palomi learned acting from Anupam Kher’s acting institute ‘Actor Prepares’ and started working in theatre.
- She has also done television advertisements for brands like Muthoot Finance, SBI Life, Stayfree, Sunfeast, Tanishq etc.
- In 2009, she made her acting debut in the film The Waiting City. It was an Indian origin film in which she played the character of Urmi. The film had Joel Edgerton and Radha Mitchell in the lead roles.
- Ghosh played an important role in Alt Balaji’s web series M.O.M- Mission Over Mars in 2019.
- She appeared in Netflix’s Sci Fi web series Sense 8 in 2018. The cast also include name of Bollywood actor Anupam Kher.
- She also worked in the 2016 National Award winning film K Sera Sera – Ghodpachem Ghoddtelem.
- In 2020, she was seen in Sony Liv’s original film “Kadakh“.
- Palomi also spends a lot of time in theatre. She has also been instrumental in the Berkeley Repertory Theater’s play Monsoon Wedding starring Namit Das and Javed Jaffrey.
- She is a animal lover.
If you have more details about Palomi Ghosh. Please comment below we will update within an hour.