Riya Deepsi (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Riya Deepsi is an Indian television actress, she is known for television shows Mahabharata, Begusarai, Porus, Maharana Pratap and Razia Sultan. She has been active in the television industry since 2013. Riya is originally from Mumbai.
Deepsi was born on 19 May 1995 in Mumbai. She has been very fond of acting since childhood. During her studies, she got the opportunity to play Gandhari role in the Star Plus serial Mahabharata. After this show, she became popular in the television industry. She was part in serials like Begusarai, Porus, Maharana Pratap and Razia Sultan.
Apart from the television industry, Deepsi has made a debut in Bollywood films with Bhaagte Raho, in which she appeared in the role of Gungun. The film was released in the year 2018.
|Real Name||Riya Deepsi Maurya|
|Date of Birth||19 May 1995|
|Age(as in 2019)||24 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Family||Father : Not Known|
Mother : Rekha Deepsi
Brother: Rishabh Deepsi Maurya
Sister: Not Available
Husband: Not Available
Education Details and More
|Debut||Television : Mahabharat (2013)|
Film : Bhaagte Raho (2018)
Physical Stats and More
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Singing and Dancing|
Marital Status and More
|Boy Friends||Not Known|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Riya Deepsi
- Riya Deepsi was born and brought up in Mumbai.
- She is very close to her brother Rishabh in the family, who is studying in reputed college in Mumbai.
- Riya loves to travel, she often goes out of station with her female gang.
- In 2013, she got a chance to make a television debut with the Mahabharata serial.
- Riya loves children very much.
- Apart from Mahabharata, she also played an important role of Fatima in Razia Sultan.
- Riya is a foodie and loves to eat Poha, Bhelpuri in Mumbai.
Riya Deepsi Video
If you have more Details about Riya Deepsi. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.