Sakshi Agarwal (Actress) Age, Wiki, Biography, Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Boyfriend and More
Sakshi Agarwal is an Indian actress and model who has made appearances in Tamil films, as well as a few Kannada and Malayalam films. Sakshi participated as a contestant in the Tamil reality TV show “Bigg Boss Tamil 3.” She initially started her career as a marketing consultant but later decided to pursue acting. She gained attention through part-time modelling assignments and went on to play various lead and supporting roles in South Indian films.
Birth & Early Life
Sakshi Agarwal was born on July 20, 1990, in the Almora district of Uttarakhand. Her father, who is Rajasthani, is a businessman, and her mother, of Punjabi descent, is a homemaker. Her family later moved to Chennai.
|Real Name||Sakshi Agarwal|
|Profession||Actor and Model|
|Date of Birth||July 20, 1990|
|Birth Place||Almora, Uttarakhand|
|Home Town||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Family||Mother: Not Available|
Father: Not Available
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Not Available
Husband: Not Available
|School||Good Shepherd School|
Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology|
Master’s in Business Administration
|Debut||Film: Software Ganda (2014; Kannada)|
Yoogan (2015; Tamil)
Orayiram Kinakkalal (2018; Malayalam)
Television: Big Boss Tamil (2019)
|Address||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
She completed her schooling at Good Shepherd School in Chennai. Sakshi pursued her Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology from Anna University in Tamil Nadu and went on to earn her Master’s in Business Administration from Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship in Bangalore. Additionally, she furthered her skills by taking an acting course at the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in Los Angeles.
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet: 5 Feet 5 Inches|
In Meter: 1.65 m
|Weight||In Pound: 110 lbs|
In Kilogram: 50 Kg
|Hobbies||Travelling and Listening to Music|
In January 2013, Sakshi took a bold step by quitting her job at Infosys to pursue a career in acting. She initially started her journey as a model and has been featured in more than 100 TV commercials and numerous photo shoots.
Her acting career officially began with her debut in the Kannada movie “Software Ganda” in 2014. Subsequently, she made her Tamil film debut with the movie “Yoogan” in 2015. Later, she ventured into Malayalam cinema with her debut in the film “Orayiram Kinakkalal” in 2018. In 2019, Sakshi Agarwal participated in Star Vijay’s “Bigg Boss Tamil 3” and was evicted on Day 49.
Sakshi Agarwal found herself in a controversy related to her swimsuit scene in the film “Ka Ka Ka Po” in 2016. She clarified in an interview that she was wearing a proper swimsuit with a scarf around her waistline and questioned why there was such a big fuss about it.
In 2013, she created a significant stir in the industry when she posted an image and message on her social media accounts regarding a man named Babu Achar. He claimed to be a casting director and allegedly promised her a role in the film “Production No. 3” in exchange for compromising. However, Babu Achar denied sending such messages and claimed that he did have contacts in the film industry but did not have any records of those messages because his messages automatically get deleted every 24 hours.
Some Facts About Sakshi Agarwal
- Sakshi Agarwal currently resides in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- Initially, she worked as a marketing consultant at Tata Consultancy Services and Infosys in 2010.
- Her entry into the world of modelling and acting began when she participated in a charity fashion show, catching the attention of a modelling recruiter.
- Sakshi ventured into commercial modelling, appearing in print, television, and fashion shows.
- She was featured in an advertisement for Malabar Gold alongside Suriya.
- She prepared for her acting career by shooting a video album, taking dance lessons from Shiamak Davar, and honing her acting skills with the Ratan Thakore Theatre Group.
- She played the female lead in Vinoo Venkatesh’s “Cindrella” in 2021, receiving praise for her performance.
- Sakshi played a role in Pa. Ranjith’s “Kaala” (2018) opposite Rajinikanth and made her Malayalam film debut in “Orayiram Kinakkalal” (2018).
- Sakshi Agarwal has a variety of interests, including bike riding, horse riding, going to the gym, traveling, dancing, and watching movies.
- In her early years, she had different career aspirations. In 1st grade, she wanted to become a teacher because she admired her own teacher. By the time she reached 5th grade, she aspired to become an IAS officer, influenced by her uncle’s profession. After completing her 10th grade, she decided to pursue engineering and enrolled in a B.Tech program.
- She excelled academically, earning a gold medal in Bachelor of Information Technology from Anna University and an MBA from Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship, Bangalore.
- Sakshi is a fitness enthusiast and enjoys activities like aerobics, pilates, and Zumba to stay in shape.
- She is skilled in martial arts, particularly karate and kickboxing, and holds a championship title in these disciplines.
Sakshi Agarwal has had a diverse career in the entertainment industry, spanning modelling, acting in multiple languages, and reality TV.