Sanjana Sanghi (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Sanjana Sanghi is an Indian film actress and model. She has worked in Bollywood films Dil Bechara, Baar Baar Dekho, Hindi Medium, and Fukrey Returns. She started her acting career in the year 2011 with the Ranbir Kapoor starrer film Rockstar.
Birth & Family
Sanjana Sanghi was born on 2 September 1996 in Delhi. Her father Sandeep Sanghi is a famous Delhi-based businessman and company director. She also has a younger brother Sumer Sanghi in the family, who is currently working in Google. Sanjana completed her schooling from Modern School in Delhi. After which she graduated in Journalism from Lady Shri Ram College For Women. Sanjana was always very fond of acting. She used to participate in modeling and acting competitions even during college studies.
|Real Name||Sanjana Sanghi|
|Profession||Model & Actress|
|Date of Birth||2 September 1996|
|Age(as in 2020)||24 Years|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Home Town||New Delhi, India|
|Family||Mother : Shagun Sanghi|
Father : Sandeep Sanghi
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Sumer Sanghi
Husband : Not Available
Sanjana got her first breakthrough in Bollywood in the year 2011 from the Ranbir Kapoor starrer film Rockstar. In this film, she was seen as the younger sister of Heer Kaul (Nargis Fakhri). After this film, she was seen in cameo roles in Baar Baar Dekho, Hindi Medium, and Fukrey Returns etc. Sanjana rose to fame in Bollywood film industry from Sushant Singh Rajput’s last film ‘Dil Bechara’. In which she played the role of female protagonist for the first time.
Education Details and More
|School||Modern School Barakhamba Road, New Delhi|
|College||Lady Shri Ram College For Women, New Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||Journalism & Mass Communication|
|Debut||Film : Rockstar (2011)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 6″ Feet|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hobbies||Travelling, shopping and Writing|
|Favourite Actors||Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan|
|Favourite Actresses||Alia Bhatt|
|Favourite Singer||Atif Aslam|
|Favourite Food||Icecreams, Chocolates|
Marital Status and More
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Sanjana Sanghi
- Sanjana Sanghi was born and brought up in Delhi.
- Sanjana has been a brilliant student. She was given a commendation letter by HRD minister Smriti Irani after excellance performance in the XII boards examination.
- In 2017, she was a Gold Medalist of Delhi University.
- Sanjana belongs to a businessman family, her father Sandeep Sanghi and grandfather Ratan Lal Sanghi are a reputed businessman.
- At the age of just 15, she made her Bollywood debut in the Rockstar film. She was selected out of 20,000 girls for this role.
- She was seen as Katty in film ‘Fukrey Returns’.
- She has worked with many top brands campaigns like Vodafone, Tanishq Jewellery, Subway Sandwiches and Dabur Almond Hair Oil etc.
- In 2018, she told in an Instagram post that she is going to work opposite to Sushant Singh Rajput’s in a film Dil Bechara. This is the last film of Sushant Singh Rajput which released online on Disney+ Hotstar.
View this post on Instagram
A story of love, of hope, and of endless memories. Celebrating our dearest, and the late #SushantSinghRajput ‘s legacy that will be etched in the minds of all and cherished forever. #DilBechara is going to be coming to EVERYONE on @DisneyPlusHotstar on July 24. For the love of Sushant and his love for cinema, the movie will be available to all subscribers and non-subscribers. #SushantSinghRajput @mukeshchhabracc @arrahman @swastikamukherjee13 @sahilvaid24 #SaswataChatterjee @shashankkhaitan @foxstarhindi @sonymusicindia @disneyplushotstarvip @suprotimsengupta @amitabhbhattacharyaofficial #SaifAliKhan
- She is passionate about writing and has worked as a sub-editor in The Saltlist.
- In 2019, she lectured on Life Satisfaction in TEDx held at IIT Bhubaneswar.
- She is a trained kathak dancer.
- Sanjana does yoga daily to keep herself fit.
- She is associated as a Project Head in an NGO ‘Aarohan’, which helps underprivileged children.
View this post on Instagram
“A woman, is the full circle. And within her, lies the power to create, nurture, and transform. “ Today, I felt a surge of pride. The place where 6 years ago, my tryst with realising power and magic of collective action began, we all converged right there, to celebrate equality, diversity and courage. You’re all an inspiration. Grateful, that weeks of work and effort that went into making today happen, was nothing short of what we dreamt of. Celebrating Women’s Day, everyday – Chasing hopes & dreams. ♥️ @aarohan_ngo x @atijeevan x @unwomen #InternationalWomensDay #GenderEquality . . | 📸: @reflectioncatchers Outfit by : @poloralphlauren |
If you have more details about Sanjana Sanghi. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.