Sanvikaa (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Sanvikaa is an Indian actress. She is best known for playing lead role of Rinki in Amazon Prime Video’s web series Panchayat, alongside Jitendra Kumar, Raghuvir Yadav, Chandan Roy and Neena Gupta. She is originally from Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh.
Sanvikaa was born on 8 January 1990 in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh. She is graduated in engineering however she did not want to do a 9-5 job which involved Excel sheets. While she was exploring other opportunities, one of her friends suggested she try her hands at costumes. Initially, Sanvikaa never told her family that she is joining the film industry in Mumbai. She left her home on the pretext that she has a job in Mumbai. Sanvikaa rose to prominence when she was signed for Amazon Prime’s web series Panchayat.
|Real Name||Pooja Singh|
|Date of Birth||8 January 1990|
|Age (as in 2022)||32 Years|
|Birth Place||Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh|
|Home Town||Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh|
|Family||Mother : Not Available|
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Education Details and More
|Educational Qualification||Engineering Graduate|
|Debut||Film : Panchayat Season 2 (2022)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 6″ Feet|
|Hobbies||Dance and Travel|
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Sanvikaa
- Sanvikaa was born and brought up in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh.
- Before the second season of Panchayat, she changed her stage name to Sanvikaa. She appeared with her original name Pooja Singh in the first season of the show.
- She initially worked as a Costume AD before giving several auditions and taking part in acting workshops.
- Sanvikaa mentioned in an interview that, becoming an actor was never her aim.
- She has done a television commercial for Domino.
If you have more details about Sanvikaa. Please comment below we will update within an hour.