Sharmilee Raj (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Sharmilee Raj is an Indian television and film actress. She is known for television shows like “Baalveer”, “Darar”, “Chandrakanta” and “Chess”. Sharmilee has also worked in Hindi, Bangla and Gujarati film industry.
Sharmilee Raj was born in Mumbai. Her family was lived in Kutch, Gujarat. Sharmilee started her career through modeling, she has worked in Hindi, Gujarati and Bangla films. But she has gained fame from Hindi television. She has worked in popular television shows such as “Saat Phere – Saloni Ka Safar”, “Na Aana Is Des Laado”, ” Saath Saath Banayenge Ek Aashiyaan” and “Rehna Hai Teri Palkon Ki Chhaon Mein”.
Sharmilee enjoys working with children. That is why she prefers to do children’s shows. She was seen in Baalveer and Baalveer Returns as BaalPari.
|Real Name||Sharmilee Raj|
|Date of Birth||1988|
|Age(as in 2020)||32 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Home Town||Kutch, Gujarat|
|Family||Mother : Not Known|
Father : Not Known
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Piyush Raj
Husband: Not Available
Education Details and More
|College||SIES College, Mumbai|
|Debut||Television : Saat Phere – Saloni Ka Safar (2005)|
Films : Lottery (2009)
Physical Stats and More
|Hobbies||Travelling and Dancing|
Marital Status and More
|Marriage Date||Not Married|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Sharmilee Raj
- Sharmilee was born and brought up in Mumbai.
- Sharmilee started career through modeling.
- She has also worked in Gujarati and Bengali films.
- Sharmilee Raj likes playing negative roles. She says, become a fast-paced Mother in low is better than become a poor daughter-in-law on the small screen.
- She loves to feed food for the Stray dogs on the road. She also arranges food and water for the birds. Apart from this, she also keeps old clothes in their car, so that they can give them to any poor or elderly person whenever needed.