Shiju Kataria (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Shiju Kataria is an Indian television actress and producer. She is famous for portraying various roles in television as well as films. She is best known for Ani Maane (2018), Dus Tola (2010) and Tehreen Munshi Premchand Ki (2004). Recently she was seen in Colors TV show Balika Vadhu 2.
Birth & Early Life
Shiju Kataria was born on 27th May to Naresh Kataria and Kavita Kataria in Fazilka, Punjab. She completed her schooling from Army Public school, Fazilka. She shifted to Chandigarh for her higher studies. Shiju graduated from Punjab University, Chandigarh. She currently lives in Mumbai
|Actress and Producer
|Date of Birth
|Age (as in 2021)
|Fazilka, Punjab, India
|Fazilka, Punjab, India
|Mother : Kavita Kataria
Father : Naresh Kataria
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Jay Patel (m. 2018-Present)
|Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
In 2002, Shiju shifted to Mumbai to pursue her career in acting. She is best known for her role in Star Plus serial Behenien. Her hard-work was recognised by Gulzar Sahib who chose her as lead in two movies. She played the lead role in the movie Teen Behne. She also starred in the movie Das Tola.
Shiju has starred in almost 70 serials. From 2014 to 2017, she appeared in the Pyar Tune Kya Kiya, Santoshi Maa, Aahat, Savdhaan India, Mohi- Ek Khwab Ke Khilne ki Kahani etc.
Education Details and More
|Army Public school, Fazilka
|Punjab University, Chandigarh
|Television : Talaq Kyun (2003)
Film : Da Tola (2010)
Physical Stats and More
|5′ 4″ Feet
|Dancing, Travelling and Singing
Shiju Kataria is married to Jay Patel since 2018.
Marital Status and More
|10 October 2018
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Shiju Kataria
- Shiju Kataria was born and brought up in Fazilka, Punjab.
- During her college days, she was selected for Miss Catwalk Chandigarh in a contest.
- She did theatre for 5 years before entering the entertainment industry.
- She has done several advertisements for brands like Tata Ace, Pureit Water, Surf Excel, Boroline, and Garnier.
- In 2016, she established her own production house company along with Jay Patel named ShiJay Entertainments. It is located in Mumbai and produces music and social awareness videos.
- She has worked with famous personalities like Gulzar, Kundan Shah and Aneez Bazmee.
- Shiju played the role of the young daughter of Nana Patekar’s film It’s My Life.
- She was also seen in Sony Entertainment TV’s crime thriller series called Crime Patrol- Dastak.
- In 2010, she was nominated for Star Parivaar Awards for Best Damdaar Actor and in 2014 she won Aadhi Abadi Award for Women Achiever.
- Currently she is busy in Hindi and Gujrati films.
If you have more details about Shiju Kataria. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.