Shweta Mahadik (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Shweta Mahadik is an Indian television actress, she is known for the television serial Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega, Krishnadasi, Ek Shringaar-Swabhiman and Sujata. She is originally from Raigad. She started her career in the year 2008.
Shweta Mahadik was born in Raigad, Maharashtra. She has been fond of acting since childhood. Her dream brought her to Mumbai’s glamor industry. In 2008, after some time of struggle in Mumbai, she got a chance to make her television debut from the Sony TV show Sujata. After this show, she appeared in several television serials such as Ek Shringaar-Swabhiman, Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega and Krishnadasi.
|Date of Birth
|Age(as in 2019)
|Grandmother : Not Known
Mother : Manisha Mahadik
Father : Dilip Mahadik (Director at Mumbai College of Hotel Management & Catering Technology)
Sister: Manisha Mahadik
Husband: Prasad Bhende (Cinematographer)
Son: Abheer Bhende
Education Details and More
|Television : Sujata – Ek Stree Ka Samarpan (2008)
Marathi Film: Lokmanya: Ek Yugpurush (2015)
|Zee Rishtey Award for Favourite Bhabhi (2018)
Physical Stats and More
|5′ 5″ Feet
|Acting and Dancing
Marital Status and More
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Shweta Mahadik
- Shweta Mahadik was born and brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- She started her career with television serial Sujata – Ek Stree Ka Samarpan in 2008.
- Mahadik is a fitness freak and go to gym daily.
- She is also a very good pole dancer. she uploaded many pole dancing video on their instagram account.
- Shweta Mahadik has also worked in a Marathi film “Lokmanya: Ek Yug Purush”.
- Shweta is very particular about her fitness and does not eat much oily food.
If you have more Details about Shweta Mahadik. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.