Sneha Shah (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Sneha Shah is an Indian television actress and model. She is known for television shows Sasural Simar Ka, Tu Mera Hero, Diya Aur Baati Hum, Sadda Haq etc. She rose to fame with the role of Tanvi Vikram Agarwal played in the Colors TV show Sasural Simar Ka. Sneha originally hails from Mumbai, Maharashtra.
|Actress and Model
|Date of Birth
|Mother : Neeta Mhatre
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Ankit Shah
Education Details and More
|Television : Sasural Simar Ka (2013)
Physical Stats and More
|5′ 5″ Feet
|Travelling, Singing and Listening Music
Marital Status and More
|Ankit Shah (Music Composer and Singer)
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Sneha Shah
- Sneha Shah was born and brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- She started her career with the television show Sasural Simar Ka in the year 2011.
- Recently she worked in Colors TV’s show Tujhse Hai Raabta as Sampada Rane.
- Sneha has been active in the acting industry since 2011.
- She also appeared in the Marathi television show Shatada Prem Karave in 2018.
- Sneha loves to sing a lot and appeared singing the song ‘Bol Na’ in a video. This song was composed by her husband.
- She loves listening to music and playing piano.
- She has also done photoshoots for several magazines.
If you have more details about Sneha Shah. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.