Tejasswi Prakash (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Tejasswi Prakash Wayangankar is an Indian television actress. She is known for portrayal of Uruvi in Karn Sangini and Dia Singh in Rishta Likhenge Hum Naya. She made her acting debut with TV show ’26 -12′ in 2012. In 2022, she won the Season 15 of popular television reality show Bigg Boss aired on Colors TV channel. Tejasswi originally hails from Jeddah, Saudi Arabia and has been active in the television industry since 2012.
Birth & Family
Tejasswi Prakash was born on 10 June 1992 in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Her father Prakash Wayangankar and younger brother Pratik Prakash Wayangankar is an engineer and worked in USA. Tejasswi also did engineering in electronics and communication engineering from Mumbai University. She loved acting since childhood and decided to make career in acting industry.
|Real Name||Tejasswi Prakash Wayangankar|
|Famous Role||Ragini Maheshwari in TV show ‘Swaragini’ (2015-16)|
|Date of Birth||10 June 1992|
|Age (as in 2022)||30 Years|
|Birth Place||Jeddah, Saudi Arabia|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Family||Mother : Name Not Known |
Father : Prakash Wayangankar (Engineer)
Brother: Pratik Wayangankar (Engineer)
Sister: Not Available
Husband: Not Available
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Tejasswi started her acting career in 2012 on the television show “26-12” with the character of ‘Rashmi Bhargava’. She gained immense popularity with the character of Ragini Maheshwari played in the Colors TV show Swaragini. Later she has appeared in several TV shows like Rishta Likhenge Hum Naya, Karna Sangini, Sanskaar Dharohar Apnon Ki, Pehredaar Piya Ki etc. She also participated in Colors TV’s stunt reality show ‘Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 10’ in which she suffered an eye injury during the task.
Education Details and More
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Engineering (Electronics and Communication)|
|Debut||Television : 26/12 (2012)|
Web Series : Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka (2019)
|Awards||Bigg Boss 15 (Winner)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 5″ Feet|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hobbies||Singing, Shopping and Dancing|
Marital Status and More
|Boy Friends||Karan Kundra (Actor)|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Tejasswi Prakash
- Tejasswi Prakash was born and brought up in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- She belongs to a musical family.
- She loves acting since childhood.
- Tejasswi’s most popular character was Ragini Maheshwari in Colors TV show Swaragini.
- She debut in television industry with the show ’26-12′ as of Rashmi Bhargava.
- She was seen as Mishti in Voot’s web show Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka.
- Tejasswi has also participated in Colors TV’s stunt reality show ‘Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 10′.
- She was nominated for Best Actress (Female) at the Golden Petal Award in 2016.
- She has done more than 1000 episodes in television shows.
- Tejasswi has very fond of eating and swimming.
- Tejasswi loves playing sitar and is also loves singing songs.
- In 2020, She was also featured a music video Intezaar of THEMXXNLIGHT, Ikka.
- Tejasswi emerged as winner of reality show Bigg Boss season 15 by beating actor-model Pratik Sehajpal. She took home the Bigg Boss trophy along with ₹ 40 Lakh cash prize.
If you have more details about Tejasswi Prakash. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.