Uma Pendharkar (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Uma Pendharkar is a Marathi television actress. She is currently featuring in the show Aggabai Sunbai as Shubra on Zee Marathi. She is also known for her role of Parvatibai in the Colors Marathi show Swamini. Uma is very active on her YouTube channel UMatter. She has been active in the Marathi television industry since 2019.
Uma Pendharkar was born on 30 July in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Uma aspired to be an actor since her childhood. She has studied counseling and is very passionate about Kathak. On her YouTube channel, she sticks to her motto of “unfolding the aesthetics of beauty”. Her debut role in the industry as Parvatibai in Swamini gained her recognition and now she portrays the role of Shubra in the second chapter of the famous television program Aggabai Sasubai named Aggabai Sunbai. She has also performed in a play Sangeet Sanshay Kallol.
|Real Name||Uma Pendharkar|
|Date of Birth||30 July|
|Age (as in 2021)||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Family||Mother : Not Available|
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Hrishikesh Pendharkar (m. 2019-Present)
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Uma holds a Master’s degree in Counselling Psychology from Ramnarain Ruia College, Mumbai. She also has Visharad in Kathak from the Akhil Bhartiya Gandharva Mahavidhyalaya Mandal.
Education Details and More
|College||Ramnarain Ruia College, Mumbai|
|Debut||Television : Swamini (2019)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 4″ Feet|
Uma is married to Hrishikesh Pendharkar who is an Architect and Interior Designer by profession. They got married in the year 2019. Uma often goes by the name Uma Hrishikesh.
Marital Status and More
|Boyfriends||Hrishikesh Pendharkar (Architect and Interior Designer)|
|Marriage Date||28 November 2019|
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Uma Pendharkar
- Uma Pendharkar was born and brought up in Dombivali, Mumbai.
- She has participated in a play named “Sangeet Sanshay Kallol” and also won first prize for her performance.
- She received her diploma in Natyasangit from the Institute managed by the parents of her on-screen husband (Adwait Dadarkar).
- Uma plays the role of a Daughter-in-law Shubra in Aggabai Sunbai, who is a strong woman and is very supportive of her in-laws.
- She previously used to do professional counselling.
- She runs a YouTube channel where she imparts her knowledge and beauty secrets.
If you have more details about Uma Pendharkar. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.