Vandana Lalwani (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Vandana Lalwani is an Indian dancer and actress. She is known for television shows Kesariya Balam Aavo Hamare Des, Waaris, Bitto, Shrimad Bhagwat Mahapuran etc. She has also acted in the film Hum Sab Ullu Hain in 2015. Recently she appeared in Sony TV show India Wali Maa. Vandana is originally from Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Birth & Early Life
Vandana Lalwani Verma was born on 4 August 1985 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She completed her early education from Auxilium Convent High School, Mumbai, Maharashtra, thereafter she did graduation from Smt. M.M.K College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai.
|Real Name||VaVandana Lalwani Verma|
|Date of Birth||4 August 1985|
|Age (as in 2020)||35 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Family||Mother : Tara Lalwani (Former Air Hostess)|
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Aman Verma (m. 2016-Present)
Lalwani made her debut in the year 2009 from the television show Kesariya Balam Aavo Hamare Des, then she has also worked in television shows like Waaris, Bitto, Shrimad Bhagwat Mahapuran, Buddha – Rajaon Ka Raja etc. Before entering in television industry, she worked in film Mr. Bechara (1996) and television show Nanhe Jasoos as a child artist. She was also awarded the best child actor award for the film Mr.Bechara.
Lalwani has also worked in many episodes of the episodic shows CID and Savdhaan India. She gained immense popularity from the role she played in CID. She has also modeled for Sakhi, Sunsilk gang of girls etc. Lalwani has also worked in several television commercials like Big Bazar, UTVi promo, Samsung, Rotavirus vaccine, Max New York.
Education Details and More
|School||Auxilium Convent High School, Mumbai|
|College||M.M.K College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Arts|
|Debut||Television : Nanhe Jasoos (1999; As Child Artist)|
Film : Mr. Bechara (1996; As child artist)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 6″ Feet|
|Hobbies||Dancing and Reading Books|
Vandana Lalwani married Aman Verma on 14 December 2016. Aman Verma is a famous television actor and anchor. She is known for hosting Star Plus’ famous game show “Khullja Sim Sim”. Aman is also Vandana’s most favorite actor.
Marital Status and More
|Boyfriends||Aman Verma (Actor)|
|Marriage Date||14 December 2016|
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Vandana Lalwani
- Vandana Lalwani was born and brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
- She started her career with the television show Kesariya Balam Aavo Hamare Des.
- She has also worked in many print commercials like Big Bazar, Tata AIG, Coke, Kotak etc.
- Lalwani has also acted in the film Hum Sab Ullu Hain in 2015.
- She has also won the Child Artist Award for film Bechara (1996).
- Lalwani is a dance instructor at Shiamak Davar’s Institute.
- She has also featured in many episodic show of CID and Savdhaan India.
- Lalwani is a trained kathak dancer and horse rider.
- She is also a karate player and also has a black belt in karate.
- She is an animal lover and also has a cat named Bingo.
- In 2020, she appeared in the Sony Entertainment’s television show India Wali Maa as Vasundhara.
If you have more details about Vandana Lalwani. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.