Haven Madison is an American singer and songwriter. She has won the golden ticket of ABC’s reality show American Idol Season 21, judged by the iconic trio of Katy Perry, Luke Bryan, and Lionel Richie. It was a remarkable achievement, one that defines her career and shows her incredible talent.
Birth & Family
Haven Madison was born on March 3, 2006 in Tennessee. Her father’s name is Jason Roy and mother’s name is Cortni Roy. Jason is the lead singer of the Christian rock band Building 429. She has an elder sibling named Avery Roy. She is studying at Clarksville High School.
|Singer and Songwriter
|Date of Birth
|March 3, 2006
|Mother : Cortni Roy
Father : Jason Roy
Brother : Avery Roy (Elder)
Sister : Not Available
Education Details and More
|Clarksville High School
|Television : American Idol Season 21 (2023)
Some Facts About Haven Madison
- Madison is from Clarksville, Tennessee.
- She is a cheerleader at Clarksville High School and also member of the Student Government Association.
- Her father Jason is the lead singer of a Christian band.
- Madison started writing country tunes and singing in Nashville at age 12.
- Madison performed her original song “Fifteen” on the audition of American Idol Season 21. Her father also joined her, playing guitar during her performance.
- According to her Instagram bio, she want be Hannah Montana.
- She is a dog lover.
- Haven Madison currently dating Jacob Wiggins who is a football and soccer player who plays at the collegiate level.
If you have more details about Haven Madison. Please comment below we will update within an hour.