Lucy Love is an American singer and songwriter. She is one of the contestants of American Idol Season 21. She is from Holly Grove, Arkansas and is a single mother of two. Lucy Love is originally from the small town of Holly Grove, Arkansas.
|Date of Birth||1994|
|Birth Place||Holly Grove, Arkansas|
|Home Town||Holly Grove, Arkansas|
|Family||Mother : Not Available|
Father : Not Available
Siblings : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
Children : 2
|Address||Holly Grove, Arkansas|
Education Details and More
|College||Arkansas Baptist College|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s of Arts (Music)|
|Debut||Television : American Idol 21 (2023)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet : 5′ 6″ ft|
In Meter : 1.65 m
|Weight||In Pound : 165 lbs|
In Kilogram : 75 Kg
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Lucy Love
- Lucy Love hails from Arkansas.
- Lucy studied bachelor’s degree in music at Arkansas Baptist College in Little Rock.
- While growing up, Lucy sang in the church choir. Her grandmother encouraged her to sing and supported her dreams.
- Lucy Love had some serious focus issues as a child. She struggled with academics and decided to drop out of Clarendon High School in 10th grade. Lucy then moved to Memphis, where she enrolled in a community college.
- While attending school, Lucy found out that she was pregnant with her first child. Despite the struggles that Lucy faced, she went on to pursue her career as a singer.
- She is currently a single mother of two kids, who are three and two years old, respectively.
- Lucy performed Marvin Gaye’s “I Heard It Through The Grapevine” and “A Song for You” on the audition of American Idol. She received three yeses from the judges and will be going to Hollywood.
If you have more details about Lucy Love. Please comment below we will update within an hour.