Myra Singh (Child Artist) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography and More
Myra Singh is an Indian child artist. She is known for the television show Kullfi Kumarr Bajewala. She was seen in the role of Amyra Singh, the main character in this show. Apart from this show, she has also appeared in films like Ferrous and Ardab Mutiyaran.
Myra Singh was born on 6 July 2011 in New Delhi, India. She loves to click photos. Due to this hobby, she got an offer to play the lead role in the serial Kullfi Kumarr Bajewala. She became very famous with this show. Myra played the role of Amyra Singh. After this show, she also worked in the films Ferrous and Ardab Mutiyaran.
|Real Name||Myra Singh|
|Date of Birth||6 July 2011|
|Age(as in 2020)||9 Years|
|Birth Place||Greater Noida, New Delhi, India|
|Home Town||Greater Noida, New Delhi, India|
|Family||Mother : Reetika Singh Rathore|
Father : Abhimanyu Singh
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Not Available
Husband: Not Available
Education Details and More
|Educational Qualification||4th Standard|
|Debut||Television : Kullfi Kumarr Bajewala (2018)|
Film : Ferrous (2018)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||4′ 0″ feet|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Myra Singh
- Myra Singh was born in New Delhi.
- She lives in Mumbai with her family.
- She made her television debut with the Star Plus show Kullfi Kumarr Bajewala. She appeared in the show as the lead child actor alongside Aakriti Sharma.
- She loves to click photos. You can see many pictures of her on Instagram account.
- She started her acting career at just 6 years old. She faced camera for the first time for Punjabi album ‘Bezubaan’.
- Myra is a popular child artist. She has participated in many television commercials and fashion events.
If you have more details about Myra Singh. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.