Nathaniel Buescher (Child Artist) Age, Date of Birth, Career, TV Show, Films, Wiki, Biography, Family and More
Nathaniel Buescher is an American actor. He is best known for playing role of Jesse in Apple TV’s anthology television series Circuit Breakers. He started his acting career in 2015 with the feature film Runner. His other notable works are The Hypnotist’s Love Story, 100 Days to Live, Chicago Med and APB.
Nathaniel Buescher was born in Chicago, IL. He is currently pursuing fourth grade (as of 2022) at Disney II Magnet School in Chicago. Buescher made his film debut with Runner in 2015. Later, he started television career by playing Mateo Murphy in TV series APB, followed by Chicago Med as Desmond Rawls. In 2022, he rose to fame through Jesse character in TV show Circuit Breakers.
|Real Name||Nathaniel Buescher|
|Profession||Actor and Dancer|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Chicago, IL|
|Home Town||Chicago, IL|
|Family||Mother : Not Available|
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Education Details and More
|School||Disney II Magnet School|
|Educational Qualification||Pursuing Studies|
|Debut||Television : APB (2017)|
Film : Runner (2015)
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Nathaniel Buescher
- Nathaniel Buescher was born and brought up in Chicago.
- He is a member of Xtreme Dance Force hip hop crew.
- Besides acting, he is also a part of the Chicago Bulls kids dance team, Bulls Kidz.
- Buescher has done television commercials and print shoots for well-known brands like Kohl’s, Bon Ton, Ginny’s, Flintstone Vitamins etc.
- He has also worked in some short films including Miriam Is Going to Mars and Orphan Theatre.
- He loves cooking, playing soccer and hockey.
If you have more details about Nathaniel Buescher. Please comment below we will update within an hour.