Table of Contents
Punit Pathak (Dancer) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Punit Pathak is an Indian dancer, choreographer and actor. He started his career as a contestant in Zee TV’s show Dance India Dance Season 2. He has worked in different reality shows like Jhalak Dikhla Jaa and Dance Champions as a choreographer. He has also worked as a mentor in Dance India Dance Season 5 and Dance Plus (season 2 onwards).
Birth & Early Life
Punit Pathak was born on 1 November, 1987 in Mumbai, Maharashtra. He was very fascinated about cricket since childhood. He used to play cricket for his school team, during his school days. While in college, he developed a strong interest in dancing.
Pathak used to perform in different dance competitions during his college days. When he was 17, he managed to achieve the scholarship for dance training from Terence Lewis Dance Academy. He had learnt various dance forms from that academy.
|Real Name||Punit J. Pathak|
|Profession||Dancer, Choreographer and Actor|
|Date of Birth||1 November 1987|
|Age (as in 2021)||34 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Family||Mother : Name Not Known|
Father : Dr. Jayesh Pathak
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Nitish Pathak (Younger)
Wife : Nidhi Monny Singh (m. 2020-Present)
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Pathak has completed his primary and secondary schooling from Bombay Cambridge School, Mumbai. He has done graduation from St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai. He has received many awards in dance, during his college days. Later he started working as a dance trainer at Terence Lewis Dance Academy.
Education Details and More
|School||Bombay Cambridge School, Mumbai|
|College||St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai|
|Debut||Television : Dance India Dance 2 (2009)|
Film : ABCD: Any Body Can Dance (2013)
Pathak started his career as a dancer on dance reality show Dance India Dance in year 2009. He featured in second season of the show alongwith Shakti Mohan and Dharmesh Yelande. Later he got chance to acting in Remo D’souza directed film ABCD: Any Body Can Dance. He played the character of ‘Chandu’ in that film. He has also acted in movies like ABCD 2 (2015), Nawabzaade (2018) and Street Dancer (2020).
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 7″ Feet|
|Body Shape||Chest: 42 inches|
Waist: 34 inches
Biceps: 14 inches
|Hobbies||Dancing and Playing cricket|
Pathak married to Nidhi Moony Singh in a private ceremony at Lonavala on 11 December 2020. The duo had been dating for over two-and-a-half-years.
Marital Status and More
|Girlfriends||Nidhi Monny Singh|
|Marriage Date||11 December 2020|
|Salary (approx)||He charges 5 crores per film and around 3 lakhs per event or episode.|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Punit Pathak
- Punit Pathak was born and brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- His father belongs to Gujarat and his mother belongs to Garhwal, a north Indian.
- Nitish Pathak, brother of Punit Pathak sacrificed his dream of becoming a dancer and took the whole responsibility of the business.
- Pathak began his acting career in 2013. He made his acting debut with the movie ABCD: Any Body Can Dance, which is a dance based film.
- He won the Colors TV’s stunt reality show Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 9 hosted by Rohit Shetty and prize money of Rs. 20 Lakh.
- He was nominated for Favourite Guru Sishya at Zee Rishtey Awards in 2015 for Dance India Dance.
- Punit likes to eat Shami Kebabs and Baingan Ka Bharta.
- His group had performed in Isha Ambani’s sangeet ceremony.
If you have more details about Punit Pathak. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.