Shakti Mohan (Dancer) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Shakti Mohan is an Indian dancer who has also appeared in several television shows as contestant and mentor. She is famous for mentoring dance reality show Dance Plus (Season 1-4). Shakti started her journey with season 2 of Dance India Dance in year 2009-10. She has further made an appearance in various films, television shows, and music videos.
Birth & Family
Shakti Mohan was born on 12th October 1985 in Delhi, India. She aspired to become an IAS officer before entering in dancing. Her father’s name is Brijmohan Sharma and her mother’s name is Kusum Mohan. She has talented three sisters, Mukti Mohan, Neeti Mohan, and Kriti Mohan who are equally involved in dancing and playback singing. She moved to Mumbai from Delhi in the year 2006.
|Real Name||Shakti Mohan|
|Profession||Dancer and Choreographer|
|Date of Birth||12 October 1985|
|Age (as in 2021)||36 Years|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Home Town||Delhi, India|
|Family||Mother : Kusum Mohan|
Father : Brijmohan Sharma
Sister : Mukti Mohan, Neeti Mohan and Kriti Mohan
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
She completed her schooling from a boarding school Birla Balika Vidyapeeth, Pilani, Rajasthan and has done graduation from Miranda House, University of Delhi. She got her post-graduation degree in political science from St.Xavier’s College, Mumbai
Education Details and More
|School||Birla Balika Vidyapeeth, Pilani, Rajasthan|
|College||Miranda House, University of Delhi|
St.Xavier’s College, Mumbai
|Debut||Film : High School Musical 2 (2010)|
Television : Dance India Dance (2009)
Shakti started her career with Dance India Dance (season 2) and won the show. In 2012, she collaborated with Mohammed Fairouz on a BBC-sponsored dance project in New York.
She further appeared in Nachle Ve with Saroj Khan (2012), Dil Dosti Dance (2011-15), Punar Vivah, Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki, India’s Dancing Superstar, Jhalak Dikhla Jaa, Boogie, Woogie, Comedy Nights with Kapil, and dance with me.
She has also appeared in music videos such as Kanha Re(2018), Akh Lad Jaave Nritya Jam (2018), Kahne Re (2018), Aakhri Baar (2019), and The Chamiya Song (2019).
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 4″ Feet|
Marital Status and More
|Boyfriends||Kunwar Amar (Actor & Dancer)|
Raghav Juyal (Dancer)
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Shakti Mohan
- Shakti Mohan was born and brought up in Delhi, India.
- In her childhood, she severely injured herself and the doctor predicted she won’t be able to dance again but she overcame the injury.
- She has produced two season of web shows ‘Break A leg’ (season 1 and 2) on YouTube. It was one of the first series where dance was mixed with comedy and style.
- She owned a dance academy NrityaShakti, located in Goregaon West, Mumbai.
- Shakti has a diploma in dance foundation course and also has trained in Terence Lewis Professional Training Institute.
- She launched a YT channel in 2013 for instruction videos.
- She has also judged the show Dance Singapore Dance in 2015.
- Shakti has extremely active on her social media and has more than millions followers on Instagram.
If you have more details about Shakti Mohan. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.