Sonal Vichare (India’s Best Dancer) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Sonal Vichare is an Indian dancer. She is known for the television reality show Dance India Dance, 2MAD, Dance plus 2 and Rum Jhum. She is originally from Mumbai, Maharashtra.
|Real Name||Sonal Vichare|
|Date of Birth||1996|
|Age(as in 2020)||24 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Family||Mother : Not Known|
Father : Not Known
Sister: Samipa Vichare
Brother: Maggi Vichare
Husband: Not Available
|Address||Bhayandar, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
Education Details and More
|School||Lokmanya Vidyalaya, Bhayander|
|College||Vartak College, Vasai|
|Debut||Television : Rum Jhum (2013)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 4″ Feet|
|Hobbies||Travelling and Dancing|
Marital Status and More
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Sonal Vichare
- Sonal Vichare was born and brought up in Mumbai.
- She also participated in the Marathi show 2MAD in which she was the 2nd Runner Up.
- Vichare started her career with TV show Rum Jhum. She was in the top 8 on the show
- Vichare was seen in Season 6 of Dance India Dance.
- She participated in Dance Plus 2 with a dancing group ‘ Yo Highness’ in 2016.
- In 2020, She is currently participating in dance show ‘India’s Best Dancer’.
If you have more details about Sonal Vichare. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.