Leena Nair (CEO) Biography, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Family, Husband, Net Worth, Career, Awards and More
Leena Nair is a UK Indian business leader who is Chanel’s first woman and youngest CEO. She is a former Chief Human Resources Officer at Unilever and a member of Unilever’s Executive committee. Nair is a compassionate advocate of humane workplaces.
Birth & Family
Leena Nair was born on 11 June 1969 in Kolhapur, Maharashtra. She did her schooling at Holy Cross Convent High School, Kolhapur, and graduated from Xavier School of Management and Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli.
|Real Name||Leena Nair|
|Date of Birth||11 June 1969|
|Age (as in 2022)||53 Years|
|Birth Place||Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India|
|Home Town||Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India|
|Family||Mother : Not Available|
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
Children : Two Sons
|Address||Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India|
Leena joined Unilever as a management articling student at Hindustan Unilever. From 1992 to 2007, she occupied various positions in the factories, sales, and head office of Hindustan Unilever. She was appointed Executive Director of Human Resources at Hindustan Unilever Limited. In 2013, she served as Senior Vice-President, HR and Organizational Development Branch, and Global Director of Diversity. She nominated to Unilever’s Chief Human Resources Officer and Executive Leadership Committee in 2016.
She got other responsibilities, including Non-Executive Board Member – BT PLC, Member of the Trust Board – Leverhulme Trust, Steering Committee member – the Future of Education, Gender and Work, WEF, in 2017, Leadership Council Member – International Centre for Research on Women in 2019, NED on the UK Governments’s department of Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) from 2018 to 2020. Leena Nair has been named CEO of Chanel in 2021.
Education Details and More
|School||Holy Cross Convent High School, Kolhapur|
|College||Xavier School of Management|
Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli
|Awards||The Great British Businesswoman’s Awards (2021)|
The Economic Times’ Prime Women Leadership Awards (2020)
LinkedIn Top Voice (2018-2020)
and many more
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 6″ Feet|
|Hobbies||Reading, Running, and Dancing|
Some Facts About Leena Nair
- Leena Nair was born and brought up in Kolhapur.
- She is cousin of industrialists Vijay Menon and Sachin Menon.
- In 2017, she acknowledged by Queen Elizabeth II as one of the accomplished Indian business leaders in the United Kingdom.
- From 2017 to 2019, she ranked in the top 10 FT HERoes Champions of Women in Business by the Financial Times.
- She was on Thinkers 50 – Thinkers to Shape the Future of Business in 2019.
- She received the Linkedin Top Voice award from 2018 to 2020.
- In 2020, she won Global Indian of the Year – The Economic Times Prime Women Leadership Awards.
- She was on the Fortunes India’s Most Powerful Women’s List in 2021.
- Leena received Role Model of the Year, The Great British Businesswoman’s Awards in 2021.
If you have more details about Leena Nair. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.