Christina Mandrell is an American social media influencer. She is niece of country music singer Barbara Mandrell. She is best known for competing in season 27 of dating reality show The Bachelor. The show features Zach Shallcross who finished in third place while exclusively pursuing Rachel Recchia on the nineteenth season of The Bachelorette.
|Real Name||Christina Mandrell|
|Alternative Name||Christina Pincus|
|Date of Birth||October 19, 1995|
|Birth Place||Nashville, Tennessee|
|Home Town||Hendersonville, Tennessee|
|Family||Mother : Irlene Mandrell|
Father : Rob Pincus
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Ex-husband : Blake Dennis (m. 2015-2021)
Daughter : Blakely May (born. 2016)
Education Details and More
|Debut||Television : The Bachelor 27 (2023)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet : 5′ 7″ ft|
In Meter : 1.7 m
|Weight||In Pound : 150 lbs|
In Kilogram : 68 Kg
|Hair Colour||Light Blonde|
|Hobbies||Travel and Photography|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Christina Mandrell
- Christina Mandrell is originally from Hendersonville, Tennessee.
- She is owner of Nashville based Wedding and Event planning service ‘It Takes Two Planning & Event Design’ with Brette.
- She is a single mother and has an adorable daughter named Blakely May.
- Christina Mandrell was married to Blake Dennis in May 2015 after dating for 3 years. The couple parted away in November 2020. Their divorce was finalized in March 2021.
- Although, she still shares strong bond with her ex-husband and his girlfriend Sydney Freeman.
- She is a fitness enthusiast.
If you have more details about Christina Mandrell. Please comment below we will update within an hour.