Table of Contents
Nisha Madhulika (YouTuber) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Family and More
Nisha Madhulika is an Indian chef and Youtuber. She has her own food columns in several websites like Indian Express, Amar Ujala, Times of India and Dainik Bhaskar. Madhulika is one of the most popular Indian cuisine chefs and most subscribed female YouTuber in India. She is also a restaurant adviser.
Nisha Madhulika was born on 25 August 1959 in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. She completed her schooling from her hometown. She graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree. Madhulika started her career by launching a food blogging website on Indian vegetarian food recipes in 2007. She wrote about Indian cuisine, tips and tricks and how to cook vegetarian recipes. She has written more than 100 recipes in her blog.
In 2009, she created a YouTube channel. In her YouTube channel, she made homemade Indian vegetarian cuisine and also taught her audience how to make them easily.
|Real Name||Nisha Madhulika|
|Date of Birth||25 August 1959|
|Age (as in 2021)||62 Years|
|Birth Place||Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Home Town||Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Family||Mother : Not Available|
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
|Address||Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
Education Details and More
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Science|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 5″ Feet|
|Hair Colour||Black (Aged White )|
|Hobbies||Cooking, Travelling and Reading books|
Nisha Madhulika is married to MS Gupta, a tech entrepreneur. The couple has 2 sons.
Marital Status and More
|Marriage Date||Not Available|
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Nisha Madhulika
- Nisha Madhulika was born and brought up in Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
- She was passionate about cooking since childhood
- She has been featured in an interview in Lok Sabha TV as a face pg YouTube’s see something new drive.
- In 2016, she was featured in Vodafone’s Women of Pure Wonder Coffee Table book presented by Vodafone India.
- In 2017, she won the award as the top YouTube cooking content creator in the social media summit and awards.
- She received top YouTube chef’s title in 2014.
- She was featured in magazines such as Bloomberg, Economist and India Today.
- Her hobbies are cooking, travelling and reading books.
- She received silver, golden and diamond play buttons from YouTube.
- She is pretty active on social media and has amassed over 300 thousand followers on Instagram.
If you have more details about Nisha Madhulika. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.