Chitra Tripathi (News Anchor) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Chitra Tripathi is an Indian news anchor and journalist. She originally belongs to Gorakhpur and she has worked in famous television news channels such as Aaj Tak, ABP News and India News etc. She is currently working as a deputy editor and news anchor on the news channel Aaj Tak.
Birth and Family
Chitra Tripathi was born on 11 May 1986 in Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh. She belongs to a middle-class Hindu Brahmin family. Her childhood was spent in Gorakhpur. Chitra Tripathi married to a news anchor Atul Aggarwal on 23 November 2008. It was a love marriage. This couple has also blessed with a son. Her son’s name is Aum. Chitra Tripathi’s younger sister Sweta Tripathi is also a news anchor like her, who is currently working with Republic India.
|Real Name||Chitra Tripathi|
|Date of Birth||11 May 1986|
|Age(as in 2019)||33 Years|
|Birth Place||Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Home Town||Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Family||Mother : Not Known|
Father : Not Known
Sister: Shweta Tripathi (News Anchor)
Brother: Amit Tripathi, Aditya Tripathi
Husband: Atul Agrawal (m. 2008-present)
Children : Son- Aum
Grand Mother : Not Known
|Address||Sector 11, Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
Chitra Tripathi got her early education from Gorakhpur. She completed her schooling from A. D. Government Girls Inter College, Gorakhpur. Afterwards she did her post-graduation from Deendayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University. Chitra Tripathi did her post-graduation in defense studies. She had never even dreamed that she would work in television news anchoring.
Chitra wanted to join Indian Defense. In the childhood, she achieved the gold medal in NCC cadet and she has also participated in the parade on Rajpath on Republic Day.
Education Details and More
|School||A. D. Government Girls Inter College, Gorakhpur|
|College||Deendayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate (Defense Studies)|
|Hobby||Reading Books, Travelling, Cooking, and Gymming|
Chitra Tripathi started her career with a regional news channel ETV, after which she started appearing on National TV Doordarshan. In her 14-year (till 2019) career, she has worked with major news channels like News24, Sahara Samay, India News, ABP News. After joining ABP News in 2016, Chitra Tripathi’s face was successful in creating a distinct identity in the entire country. However she has hosted shows like “2019 Kaun Jeetega”, “Kaun Banega CM”, “Modi Ke Char saal” and “Bihar Ka Neta Kaisa Ho” with this channel. For which ABP News also honored her with the Best Anchor Award.
On 11 February 2019, Chitra left ABP News and joined Aaj Tak. She is working on the post of deputy editor / anchor on this channel and at 7 pm, the show hosts ‘Desh Tak’.
Physical Stats and More
In the year 2016, Chitra Tripathi suddenly got news headlines. Chitra lodged an FIR against her husband Atul at a police station in Noida. She accused her husband of domestic violence and assault. On Chitra Tripathi’s complaint, Atul Aggarwal was arrested by registering a report against under sections 323 and 506 of IPC but Later Chitra withdrew her complaint.
Marital Status and More
|Boy Friends||Atul Aggarwal|
|Marriage Date||23 November 2008|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
- Chitra was awarded the Ramnath Goenka Excellence Award in the year 2016.
- In 2018 Chitra got the NCC Achievers Award.
- In the year 2001, Chitra was awarded a gold medal for commanding the Republic day Gord of Honor and due to this achievement, she also got an opportunity to meet Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee at his residence.
- She was also received Gold Medal in ‘Defense Studies’ from Gorakhpur University.
- ABP management has honored her many times with best news anchor.
- A letter of appreciation has also been given by the Indian Army to her for the “Hindustan Ka Mission Jai Hind”.
|Favourite Actors||Amitabh Bachchan, Salman Khan|
|Favourite Food||Daal Makhani|
|Favourite Colour||Red and Black|
Chitra Tripathi is very active on social media. She is followed by many big politicians. Through Facebook, a woman named Bhanumati from a village was nominated for the President’s Award, which was awarded by the then President Pranab Mukherjee in Delhi.
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Chitra Tripathi
- Chitra Tripathi was born in Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh.
- Tripathi has also received the prestigious ‘Ramnath Goenka excellence’ award for reporting on the floods in Kashmir.
- During the Kumbh, she did reporting while riding bullet which was popular a lot.
- Millions of people follow her on social media.
- She was an Associate Editor/ Prime Time News anchor in the ‘India News’ channel.
- She has been one of the most famous female anchors in the journalism field for a decade.
Chitra Tripathi Video
If you have more Details about Chitra Tripathi. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.