Doncel Brown (Designer) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Doncel Brown is an American entrepreneur, creative director and fashion designer. He is CEO of two lifestyle brands, that have been invited to participate in Fashion Week in New York and Washington D.C. Brown grew up in the Tech industry. He has worked for the largest tech companies in the world, and decided to pursue his passion for design and entrepreneurship full time in October 2021.
Doncel Brown was born on July 19, 1996 in Texas to a African American family. He did initial education from North Point High School and later enrolled himself to pursue higher studies from College of Southern Maryland. He dropped out of college after the first year, because of pursue career in the tech industry. Brown started to get more than what he would have made after graduating college.
Brown earned his first position managing a team of 100+ employees at the age of 19. He was one of the youngest members to join the leadership teams for multiple Tech Fortune 500 companies. He has done certifications from Apple, Microsoft, Samsung, Sony, LG, Google, and Magnolia.
|Real Name||Doncel Brown|
|Famous Role||Generation Typo (Designer)|
|Profession||Designer and Entrepreneur|
|Date of Birth||July 19, 1996|
|Age (as in 2022)||25 Years|
|Home Town||Arizona / DMV|
|Family||Mother : Not Available|
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Partner : Amanda Lagman
|Address||D.C, Maryland, and Virginia|
Education Details and More
|School||North Point High School|
|College/University||College Of Southern Maryland|
|Educational Qualification||Dropped Out|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet : 6′ 1″ ft|
In Meter : 1.85 m
|Weight||In Pound : 220 lbs|
In Kilogram :100 Kg
|Body Shape||Chest: 40 inches|
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 12 inches
|Hobbies||Fashion Design, Augmented Reality Design, Travel and Entrepreneurship|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Doncel Brown
- Doncel Brown was born in Texas and grew up in both Arizona & the DMV (DC, Maryland, and Virginia).
- Brown started his first business, 4KLife, when he was sixteen.
- He is currently focused on Fashion Design, Digital Marketing, Brand Consulting and Augmented Reality Design.
- At 25, Brown established own fashion brand ‘Generation Typo,’ an apparel brand focused on creating dialog between generations, and recognizing those who are willing to share those conversations.
- He designed augmented reality activations for theatrical films such as ‘Fatale,’ ‘Meet The Blacks 2,’ and 2 Netflix projects.
- As a designer, Brown is inspired by Virgil Abloh, creator of Off White and Jerry Lorenzo, founder of Fear of God.
- His hobbies include various types of designing like Fashion, Augmented Reality, and Marketing Materials.
- He loves to travel which is something new to him.
If you have more details about Doncel Brown. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.