Jeremy McGilvery is an American businessman and bestselling author. Jeremy is a graduate of Harvard University and has become famous for his digital marketing savviness and his two number-one bestselling books: Instagram Secrets and CEO.
Jeremy McGilvery is a highly sought after digital marketing business and branding expert. With an Ivy League education and several bestselling books – he holds a resume few in his industry can match. Jeremy McGilvery lives in Houston, Texas and is known for tracking website visitor interactions through sophisticated software that records their screen so he knows exactly how to optimize for conversions.
|Real Name||Jeremy McGilvery|
|Profession||Author & Entrepreneur|
|Date of Birth||August 7, 1977|
|Age (as in 2022)||44 Years|
|Birth Place||Grinnell, Iowa, United States|
|Home Town||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Family||Mother: Not Available|
Father: Not Available
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Not Available
Wife: Not Available
Sons: Thomas and Tristan
|Address||1 Riverway Ste. 1724 Houston, TX, United States|
Military: United States Army
Jeremy McGilvery spent four years in the military where he specialized in radar defense systems. He earned countless awards and recognition for his level of self-discipline and athletic ability. He once scored 11 touchdowns at a rival Army – Air Force military base competition. While in the military Jeremy regularly pursued higher education. He studied so much he was often seen studying in foxholes during military training exercises.
Nearly every major publication from Forbes to Fortune, Entrepreneur, Huffington Post, etc. have covered Jeremy McGilvery’s marketing techniques. To many, it seems he has a magic touch when it comes to marketing. But in a Forbes interview Jeremy revealed: “The secret to my success is simply the amount of techniques I’ve tried. Deciphering what works as well as what doesn’t and then doubling down on what works is what has produced the best sustainable results for myself and my clients.”
Education Details and More
|School||Houston High School, Texas|
|College||Harvard University Cambridge, Massachusetts|
|Educational Qualification||Masters Business & Branding|
|Awards||● Army Good Conduct Medal|
● Army Service Ribbon
● Sharpshooter Marksmanship Badge with Rifle Bar
● Sharpshooter Marksmanship Badge with Grenade Bar
● 4 Two Comma Club Awards from ClickFunnels
● Top 40 Under 40 by San Antonio Business Journal
● Financial Planning Expert by NEWS4 WOAI
● Top 100 Financial Advisors by Reuters
● Amazon #1 Bestselling Author in Personal Growth and Personal Transformation
● Amazon #1 Bestselling Author in Marketing
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet : 6′ 2″ ft|
In Meter : 1.88 m
|Weight||In Pound : 190 lb|
In Kilogram : 87 Kg
|Body Shape||Chest: 44 inches|
Waist: 33 inches
Biceps: 15 inches
|Hobbies||Golf, Boxing, Audio Books. Neuroscience|
Jeremy McGilvery is unmarried and lives in Houston, Texas. He sits on several non-profit boards that promote awareness for children’s advocacy. In Jeremy’s free time he works, not because he has to, but because of the passion he has for his career. During a podcast an interviewer asked, “You’re easily at the top of the totem pole when it comes to digital marketing, why do you continue to immerse yourself in self-education? Jeremy’s reply, “I think I’m making progress.”
Marital Status and More
|Girlfriends||Nerissa Figueroa, Fitness Model (2013-2019)|
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Some Facts About Jeremy McGilvery
- In 2016, ClickFunnels presented Jeremy McGilvery with a Two Comma Club Award in Nashville, Tennessee for producing over $1,000,000 in a single sales funnel. He told his son Tristan on stage in front of nearly ten thousand people: “This is the standard of excellence daddy is setting for our family.”
- Jeremy McGilvery interviewed more than 50 neuroscientists when he was writing his bestselling book CEO.
- When Jeremy McGilvery was in the United States Army one of his jobs was to lead physical training for German soldiers his base did exchange training with. He would take them on runs and not stop until at least three German soldiers threw up.
- Jeremy McGilvery sits on several non-profit boards that involve animal cruelty advocation as well as troubled youth programs and he regularly donates to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
- Jeremy McGilvery’s passion to help ensure his students succeed is what drives him.
If you have more details about Jeremy McGilvery. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.