Pankhuri Shrivastava (Entrepreneur) Wiki, Age, Date of Birth, Death Cause, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Pankhuri Shrivastava was an Indian Entrepreneur. She was recently passed away on 24 December 2021. She was founder of women-focused social community platform Pankhuri. The platform enabled them to be active participants in beauty and lifestyle conversations online instead of being passive consumers.
Pankhuri Shrivastava was born in Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh. Her father Rajnish Shrivastava is an retired government employee, and worked at Sarva UP Gramin Bank. Her mother Preeti Shrivastava is a doctor by profession. Pankhuri also had a younger brother Pranay Shrivastava in the family.
She completed her education in computer science engineering from Rajiv Gandhi Technological University. She took her entrepreneurial plunge by founding brokerage-free home rental startup Grabhouse in 2012, raised $3.2 million funds from Sequoia Capital. Later, this was sold to online classifieds company Quikr in a cash and equity deal in 2016. Pankhuri Shrivastava launched Pankhuri in 2019 for women members to socialise, explore and upskill through live interactive courses, expert chat, and interest-based clubs.
|Real Name||Pankhuri Shrivastava|
|Date of Birth||22 November 1989|
|Birth Place||Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Death||26 December 2021|
|Death Cause||Cardiac Arrest|
|Home Town||Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Family||Mother : Preeti Shrivastava (Doctor)|
Father : Rajnish Shrivastava
Brother : Pranay Shrivastava
Sister : Not Available
Husband : Aditya
|Address||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
Education Details and More
|School||St Francis Convent InterCollege|
|College||Rajiv Gandhi Technological University|
|Educational Qualification||BE (Computer Science Engineering)|
|Awards||Miss Jhansi 2011|
Marital Status and More
|Marriage Date||2 December 2020|
|Marriage Place||Hotel Raj Mahal The Palace Orchha|
|Net Worth||INR 10-50 Crore|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Pankhuri Shrivastava
- Pankhuri Shrivastava was born and brought up in Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- She was alumnus of Rajiv Gandhi Technological University.
- She was crowned as Miss Jhansi 2011.
- In 2019, she founded women-focused platform Pankhuri, based by Sequoia which helped members socialize, explore and upskill through live interactive courses, expert chat, and interest-based clubs. This venture also got funds from Surge, as well as India Quotient and Taurus Ventures.
- Prior to this, Pankhuri was founding member of Grabhouse, a rental startup which was acquired by online classifieds company Quikr in 2016.
- The venture capitalists and top executives mourned her untimely demise on social media. Shailendra Singh, managing director at Sequoia Capital India, tweeted,
“Pankhuri had so many ideas, insights, full of enthusiasm and creativity as a founder … We are still trying to process this huge loss. Heart-broken and numb.”
If you have more details about Pankhuri Shrivastava. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.