Romi Bhatia (Kapil Dev’s Wife) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Romi Bhatia is an entrepreneur. She is famous for wedded to former Indian cricket player and coach Kapil Dev. She runs the enterprises belonging to her husband, including the family-owned Kaptain Retreat (previously known as Kapil Hotel) in Chandigarh.
Romi Bhatia tied the knot with former cricket player and Indian trainer Kapil Dev in 1980. They first met via a close friend, Sunil Bhatia. In the Kapil’s book, Triumph of the Spirit, the legendary cricketer had spilt the beans about his proposal to Romi Bhatia. They were travelling in a local train when he had popped the question to her.
While travelling in the Mumbai local, a big advertising hoarding had come in front of them, which had Kapil Dev’s picture on it. The cricketer had immediately asked Romi to capture it and said,
“Dear, would you like to take pictures of this beautiful place? We can show the picture to our children in the future.”
The couple has a daughter named Amiya Dev on 16 January 1994.
|Real Name||Romi Bhatia|
|Date of Birth||1960|
|Age (as in 2021)||62 Years|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Home Town||Delhi, India|
|Family||Mother : Not Known|
Father : Not Known
Husband : Kapil Dev
Daughter : Amiya Dev
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 5″ Feet|
|Hair Colour||Black and White|
|Hobbies||Writing, Make-up and Shopping|
Marital Status and More
|Boyfriends||Kapil Dev (Cricketer)|
|Net Worth||INR 50-100 Crore|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Romi Bhatia
- Romi Bhatia was born and brought up in Delhi, India.
- In 1979, Kapil invited Romi to watch the cricket match against the West Indies, where Kapil made his first International test century.
- In 1980, Kapil Dev proposed Romi while travelling for Mumbai in the train. She accept the proposal with humbleness and later they got married in the same year.
- She got featured in India’s famous talk program Rendezvous by Simi Garewal with her husband Kapil Dev and her daughter in 1995.
- In an interview, she disclosed that she was having a hard time conceiving her child, and got pregnant after fourteen years of marriage.
- A biopic named 83 made by filmmaker Kabir Khan, based on life of Kapil Dev where her character was played by Deepika Padukone.
If you have more details about Romi Bhatia. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.