Sarah Raheem (Kane Williamson’s Wife) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Sarah Raheem is a professional nurse who came into limelight when she began dating Kane Williamson, a New Zealand international cricketer in 2015.
Sarah Raheem was born in April 1990 in Bristol, England to a Muslim family. She completed her graduation from the University of Bristol in Medical Science. Sarah started her modeling career after completing her degree, but she chose to work as a nurse. She currently works as an English professional nurse in New Zealand.
|Date of Birth
|Mother : Not Available
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Kane Williamson (m. 2015)
Daughter : Maggie Williamson (b. 2019)
Son : Name Not Known (b. 2022)
|Auckland, New Zealand
Education Details and More
|University of Bristol
Physical Stats and More
|In Feet : 5′ 2″ ft
In Meter : 1.6 m
|In Pound : 132 lbs
In Kilogram : 60 Kg
|Music and Dance
Some Facts About Sarah Raheem
- Sarah Raheem was born and brought up in Bristol
- Sarah got married with Kane Williamson in 2015. They were in a relationship for around more than 5 years.
- They were spotted for the first time in Tauranga beach in New Zealand.
- The couple has a daughter Maggie and a son.
- Kane and Sarah were seen together on award night in 2016 in Auckland where Kane was awarded the Best Sportsmen of the year.
- She is fond of dogs.
- Sarah is not active on social media. The couple keeps their personal life low-key and avoids sharing anything about their personal life.
- Her net worth is $1 million.
If you have more details about Sarah Raheem. Please comment below we will update within an hour.