Sourav Mitra (Architect) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Family and More
Sourav Mitra is an Indian artist and writer. He is author of many Book like ‘Tends to phoenix’, ‘Dehakriti’,’Lumos’,’Nagar’ and others. He is known for creating magnificent versatility in his painting. Beside that Sourav Mitra known for his research work in Architectural filed. Many of his research papers has been published in international journals. He has been honoured with many prestige’s award during his career as artist and researcher.
Early life & education
Sourav Mitra was born on 2 March 1992 in Siliguri, West Bengal to a small middle-class Hindu Kayasth family. His father Barun Mitra, is an Artist and Businessman. Sourav Mitra has completed his Schooling from Tarai Tarapada Adarshya Bidyalaya, Siliguri. Later on, he pursued his Bachelor’s Degree In Architecture from Piloo Mody College of Architecture (PMCA), Cuttack. After that he completed his Post graduation in fire & industrial safety engineering from National Institute of Fire & Safety, Nagpur. Later he has been honoured with Doctorate of Architecture by WHRPC.he has also done Post graduation in Disaster Engineering and Management.
|Real Name||Sourav Mitra|
|Profession||Architect, Artist and Author|
|Date of Birth||2 March 1992|
|Age (as in 2022)||30 Years|
|Birth Place||Siliguri, West Bengal|
|Home Town||Siliguri, West Bengal|
|Family||Mother : Kasturi Mitra|
Father : Barun Mitra
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Wife : Akanksha Mitra
|Address||M-Creation Architect & Engineers, Natunpara road, Near Jalpaimore|
Sourav started his career as a Professional painter, where he illustrated many magazines and other medium. He painted figure, landscapes, usually in oil or acrylic and charcoal. He was also associated with the Shaderlight artists’ group. Mitra has participated in various exhibitions in India during his career.
Sourav is also an architect and he designed many prestigious projects. Also, as an architectural researcher he proposed earthquake Disaster mitigation of Siliguri, which is highly appreciated from many authorities and make a place for best research paper award in Star Record of International Book.
Education Details and More
|School||Tarai Tarapada Adarshya Bidyalaya|
|College||Piloo Mody College of Architecture|
|Educational Qualification||Doctorate of Architecture (H.C)|
Here’s the list of published work by Sourav Mitra :
- “Tends To Pheonix” Form Medieval Publisher in the year of 2018.
- “Dehakriti”. A Sketch Book of Human Anatomy Form Medieval Publisher in the year of 2019.
- ‘Lomos’ Form Medieval Publisher in the year of 2020.
- ‘NAGAR’ urban scape in watercolour from Perpetual Pen Publishers in the year of 2021.
- ‘Post-Earthquake Mitigation of Electricity Power Systems, a Case of Siliguri’ in International .
- Journal of Progressive Research in Science and Engineering, Date of publication June 03,2021, ISSN (Online): 2582-7898.
- Post disaster mitigation through assessment of water supply services and facilities, a case of Siliguri in International Research Journal of Modernization in Engineering Technology and Science, Volume:03/Issue:06/June-2021.
- ‘Architectural Analysis of Mud housing and Adobe Housing: Case of Bengal ‘ in International Journal of Research Publication and Reviews ,Vol 3, no 2, pp 560-575, February 2022.
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 3″ Feet|
|Hobbies||Reading and Collecting Rare Books|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Sourav Mitra
- Sourav Mitra was born and brought up in Siliguri, West Bengal.
- He won gold medal in Vaswar painting competition in the year 2010.
- He was honoured with Kalashree Puruskar in 2014.
- Sourav is record holder in International Book of Records for Maximum number of detail human anatomy sketches in a single book- ‘Dehakriti’.
- He received best painting award in Nadikhet Pidilight Exhibition.
- He is Gold Star Book of record Holder for ‘Maximum Number of Watercolour painting of Birds in the Book ‘Tends to Phoenix’.
- Sourav won the Best researcher award for Disaster Mitigation Engineering research from SRBI.
- He won Young researcher award 2022 from Institute of Scholars (InSc) for the research paper ‘Architectural Analysis of Mud housing and Adobe Housing: Case of Bengal.
If you have more details about Sourav Mitra. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.