Adline Castelino (Miss Universe Contestant) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Adline Castelino is an Indian model. She is known for representing India in the Miss Universe 2020 beauty pageant. She won the title of Miss Diva Universe in the year 2020 and qualified for Miss Universe 2020. Adline originally hails from Udyavara, Udupi, Karnataka.
Birth & Early Life
Adline Castelino was born on 24 July 1998 in Kuwait City, Kuwait to Alphonse and Meera Castellino in a Mangalorean Catholic family of Indian origin. Adline received her early education from the Indian Central School in Kuwait. After which she moved to Mumbai at the age of 15 to pursue her further education. She did high schooling from St. Xavier’s High School and later graduated in Business Administration from Wilson College.
|Real Name||Adline Mewis Quadros Castelino|
|Date of Birth||24 July 1998|
|Age (as in 2021)||23 Years|
|Birth Place||Kuwait City, Kuwait|
|Home Town||Udupi, Karnataka|
|Family||Mother : Meera Castelino|
Father : Alphonse Castelino
Sister : Anicia Castelino (Elder)
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
In 2014, Adline started her career as a model. She started participating in many beauty pageants and took college level competitions to her name. In 2019, she gave the first audition for Miss Diva Universe in Chennai, in which she was selected for further competition. She was crowned Miss Diva Universe by Vartika Singh in the final of the competition held on 22 February 2020. The finale was organized at the famous Yash Raj Studio in Mumbai. Along with this, she also got a chance to represent India for Miss Universe.
Education Details and More
|School||Indian Central School in Kuwait|
|College||St. Xavier’s High School, Mumbai|
Wilson College, Mumbai
|Educational Qualification||Business Administration|
|Awards||Miss Diva Universe 2020 (Winner)|
Miss Universe (3rd Runner-up)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 6″ Feet|
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Adline Castelino
- Adline Castelino was born and brought up in Kuwait City, Kuwait.
- She received modeling training from Cocoaberry Training Academy, Mumbai.
- In 2014, she crowned as Miss TGPC season 4.
- She was also awarded the title of Miss Smasher in Miss Diva 2020, an award she received for her outstanding performance in badminton.
- On 16 May 2021, Castelino represented India in the Miss Universe competition held at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Florida and took the position of third runner-up.
- In the Q&A round during Miss Universe 2020, she was asked by Tatyana Orozco, CEO of Arena Del Rio that
“Should countries lockdown due to COVID-19 despite the strain on their economies or should they open their borders and risk a potential increase in infection rates?”
Castelino responded by replying
“Good Evening Universe, well, coming from India and witnessing what India is experiencing right now. I have realized something very important that nothing is more important than the health of your loved ones and you have to draw a balance between economy and health. And that can only be done when the government works with the people hand-in-hand and produces something that will work with the economy. Thank you.”
The audience was quite impressed with her answer and applauded her for it as well.
- In 2021, she appeared in Arjun Kanungo’s music video Mere Dil Vich.
- Apart from modeling, she is also a social worker and keeps raising voice for farmers and workers.
- Castelino is also a fitness freak and follows workouts and strict diet to keep his body in perfect shape.
- Adline’s mother tongue is Konkini, in addition she also speaks Hindi, English and Kannada language.
- As part of the COVID-19 pandemic, she helped those in need by providing them with life-saving products through an NGO, Desire Society. She has raised funds for a variety of organizations, including the Child Health Foundation and the Agricultural Resource Centre.
- Adline has stood by the LGBT community, Smile Train, Women Empowerment, and The Akshaya Patra Foundation.
- Adline modeled the documentary series Kingfisher Calendar: The Making In 2021.
If you have more details about Adline Castelino. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.