Aarya Ambekar (Singer) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Aarya Ambekar is an Indian playback singer and actress. She mainly works in Marathi Films and TV serials. She is best known for Let’s Go Back, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Marathi Lil Champs and Balgandharva.
Aarya Ambekar was born on 16th June, 1994 to Sameer Ambedkar and Shruti Ambedkar in Nagpur, Maharashtra. Her father is a doctor while mother is vocalist. She belongs to a Hindu family. Aarya completed her schooling from a private school in her hometown. She graduated from Fergusson College, Pune. She is learning music since 3rd standard and has been guided for classical music by her grandmother.
|Singer and Actor
|Date of Birth
|16 June 1994
|Age (as in 2021)
|Mother : Shruti Ambedkar (Vocalist)
Father : Sameer Ambedkar (Doctor)
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
Aarya made her first singing debut from Zee Marathi’s Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Marathi Lil Champs in 2008. She was one of the top 5 contestant of the show. In 2011, she made debut as a playback singer from Marathi movie Let’s Go Back. In 2017, she made her acting debut in the Marathi film Ti Saddhya Kay Karte opposite to Laxmikant Berde.
Aarya won the Best Acting Debut Award in Zee Talkies Maharashtracha Favourite Kon. She is also a playback singer for serials title song such as Dil Dosti Duniyadari, Tula Pahate Re and Maza Hoshil Na.
Education Details and More
|Fergusson College, Pune
|Television : Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Marathi Lil Champs (2008)
Ti Saddhya Kay Karte (2017; as actor)
Film : Let’s Go Back (2011)
|Sur Jytosna National Music Award (2019)
Aarya Puraskar (2014)
Big Marathi Rising Star Award (2011)
Maharashtra Shasan Puraskar (2009)
and many more
Physical Stats and More
|5′ 4″ Feet
|Singing and Travelling
Aarya Ambekar was is a relationship with Rahul Deshpande, an classical music singer.
Marital Status and More
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Aarya Ambekar
- Aarya Ambekar was born and brought up in Nagpur, Maharashtra.
- She started her music training at the age of 5 years.
- As a child, she was always passionate about the medical profession. Her aim was become a doctor and save life like her father. ((Tedx))
- Ambekar is the youngest participant who was awarded Manik Varma Scholarship in 2008
- She was the runner up of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Marathi Lil Champs.
- In 2011, she received Big Marathi Rising Star Award for Music.
- She is pretty active on social media and has amassed over 1.1M followers on Instagram.
- She also performs several music events such as Vasantotsav and Bheeti Laagi Jeeva.
- In 2011, she made her TV debut in the Marathi serial Suvasini.
- Her first album was Pancha Ratna Volume 1. Her super hit songs are Jai Hari Vitthal, Aathav Swar and Garjati Sahyadriche Kade.
- In 2015, she was awarded Dr Usha Atre Award by Swaranand Pratistha.
If you have more details about Aarya Ambekar. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.