Balwinder Safri (Actor) Wiki, Age, Date of Birth, Death Cause, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Balwinder Safri was an Indian Punjabi folk singer. He is best known for his composed music such as Chan Mere Makhna, Pao Bhangra, Gal Sun Kuriye and Nachdinu. Safri had been actively involved in the Bhangra music scene right since the 1980s. He died on 26 July 2022 in Birmingham, England.
|Real Name||Balwinder Safri|
|Nickname||Bagga, Safri Boyz|
|Date of Birth||15 December 1958|
|Death||27 July 2022|
|Birth Place||Punjab, India|
|Home Town||Punjab, India|
|Family||Mother : Not Available|
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Wife : Nikki Davitt
Daughter : Priya Kumari (step-daughter)
Education Details and More
|College||De Montfort University|
Some Facts About Balwinder Safri
- Balwinder Safri was born and raised in Punjab.
- He had formed the Safri Boyz Band in 1990.
- Mika Singh remembered Safri on social media and wrote,
- Fellow artistes from the Punjabi industry like Diljit Dosanjh, Guru Randhawa and Gurdas Maan have offered their condolences on social media.
WAHEGURU 🙏🏽🙏🏽— DILJIT DOSANJH (@diljitdosanjh) July 26, 2022
Balwinder Safri Ji 🙏🏽 pic.twitter.com/1HPwlKPkLW
- Safri had been in a comatose state after suffering brain damage post a heart surgery in April. Earlier admitted to Wolverhampton’s New Cross Hospital, Balwinder was moved to a rehabilitation centre.
If you have more details about Balwinder Safri. Please comment below we will update within an hour.