Table of Contents
Bella DeNapoli (The Voice) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Bella DeNapoli is an American Singer and Songwriter. She is known for participating in singing reality show The Voice Season 21. The show is mentored by Blake Shelton, Ariana Grande, Kelly Clarkson and John Legend. She is originally from West Islip, New York.
Birth & Family
Bella DeNapoli was born on February 10, 1999 in New York, United States to an Italian family. Her mother’s name is Nanci Jean DeNapoli. She has two siblings named Tom DeNapoli and Taylor DeNapoli. She started falling in love with music at an early age after watching her parents perform in their weekend rock band and was often invited to sing with them. Bella took admission to Berklee College of Music Production in the pandemic.
|Real Name||Bella DeNapoli|
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter and Musician|
|Date of Birth||February 10, 1999|
|Age (as in 2021)||22 Years|
|Birth Place||West Islip, New York, United States|
|Home Town||West Islip, New York, United States|
|Family||Mother : Nanci Jean DeNapoli|
Father : Name Not Known
Sister : Taylor DeNapoli
Brother : Tom DeNapoli
Husband : Not Available
|Address||West Islip, New York, United States|
After graduate from high school, Bella pursued her career as a recording pop artist and spent some time performing with a non-profit group. She was appeared on the television music reality show The Voice Season 21 in the year 2021 and performed Danity Kane’s Damage on stage at Blind’s audition.
Education Details and More
|College||Berklee College of Music Production|
|Debut||Television : The Voice Season 21 (2021)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet : 5′ 7″ ft|
In Meter : 1.7 m
|Weight||In Pound : 132 lbs|
In Kilogram : 60 Kg
|Eye Colour||Hazel Brown|
|Hobbies||Traveling, Performing and Singing|
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Bella DeNapoli
- Bella DeNapoli was born and brought up in New York.
- She belongs to a large and loud Italian family surrounded by music.
- She underwent vocal training in musical theatre in her childhood.
- She has worked with musicians like Alexandra Ship, Kara DioGuardi, and a number of others.
- Bella performed Danity Kane’s “Damaged” during the blind audition of The Voice 21. Later she decided to join Team Ariana for the show.
- Bella is currently working on her songwriting and recording music and still performs with her parents every chance she gets. Recently she conducted a cover song named Jason Marz with her father on guitar.
If you have more details about Bella DeNapoli. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.