Bryce Leatherwood (The Voice) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Bryce Leatherwood is an American Musician, Singer and Songwriter. He came into limelight after winning the NBC’s singing reality show The Voice 22, judged by Camila Cabello, John Legend, Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani. He is originally from Woodstock, Georgia.
Bryce Leatherwood was born on February 4, 2000 in Woodstock, Georgia. He is graduated from Georgia Southern University in May 2022. In 2019, Leatherwood auditioned for Season 18 of American Idol but not selected for the Hollywood Round. Leatherwood formed own music band in October 2021 named “Bryce Leatherwood Band”. The band plays regular gigs at numerous studios across Woodstock. In 2022, he was seen as a contestant on NBC’s popular show The Voice 22, as a contestant.
|Real Name||Bryce Leatherwood|
|Profession||Musician, Singer and Songwriter|
|Date of Birth||February 4, 2000|
|Age (as in 2023)||23 Years|
|Birth Place||Woodstock, Georgia|
|Home Town||Woodstock, Georgia|
|Family||Mother : Name Not Known|
Father : Name Not Known
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Partner : Lexie Houston
Education Details and More
|College||Georgia Southern University|
|Debut||Television : The Voice 22 (2022)|
|Awards||The Voice 22 (Winner)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet : 6′ 0″ ft|
In Meter : 1.8 m
|Weight||In Pound : 165 lbs|
In Kilogram : 75 Kg
|Body Shape||Chest: 40 inches|
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 12 inches
|Hobbies||Travel and Playing Guitar|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Bryce Leatherwood
- Bryce Leatherwood was born and brought up in Woodstock, Georgia.
- Leatherwood is the frontman for the Bryce Leatherwood Band who performed its first ticketed concert in May 2022.
- Bryce is very deeply connected to his family and told the judges that he loved his grandfather the most. His grandfather was diagnosed with lung cancer when he was just a child. While he initially refused chemotherapy, Bryce convinced him to go through with the chemo as well as some other surgeries, all of which improved his health. In a post of June 2018, Bryce reveal that, his grandfather beat cancer for the second time.
- He is currently in relationship with a nursing graduate Lexie.
- Bryce performed Conway Twitty’s “Goodbye Time” during The Voice Blind Auditions. He impressed three coaches John, Gwen and Blake through his mind blowing performance. Later he chose to join Team Blake for the show.
- He is quite active on his social media accounts.
- He has an YouTube channel and often upload performance videos and covers of famous songs like Conway Twitty and Travis Tritt on the channel.
If you have more details about Bryce Leatherwood. Please comment below we will update within an hour.