Morgan Myles (The Voice 22) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Morgan Myles is an American singer and songwriter. She is second runner-up of the NBC’s singing reality show The Voice 2022, mentored by Camila Cabello, John Legend, Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani. She is originally from Williamsport, Pennsylvania.
Morgan Myles was born on July 28, 1987 in Williamsport, Pennsylvania. Her father’s name is Dan Myles and mother’s name is Karen Myles. She enrolled in the prestigious Belmont University for her freshman year while working part-time as a babysitter to help pay the costs. She was crowned the best female artist at the 2009 CCMAs.
In 2016, she released a six-song EP under the label “Miss Morgan Myles,” and Rolling Stone named her one of the “10 New Country Artists You Need to Know.” Her most popular songs are Knew Love (2018), Acapella (2018), Whiskey Dreaming (2016), We Won’t Go Home (2016) and Nobody Better Than You (2016).
|Real Name||Morgan Myles|
|Profession||Singer and Songwriter|
|Date of Birth||July 28, 1987|
|Age (as in 2023)||36 Years|
|Birth Place||Williamsport, Pennsylvania|
|Home Town||Williamsport, Pennsylvania|
|Family||Mother : Karen Myles|
Father : Dan Myles
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
Education Details and More
|Debut||Television : The Voice 22 (2022)|
|Awards||Nashville Industry Music Awards 2020 (Artist of the Year and Album of the Year)|
The Voice 2022 (2nd Runner-up)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet : 5′ 9″ ft|
In Meter : 1.8 m
|Weight||In Pound : 150 lbs|
In Kilogram : 68 Kgs
|Hair Colour||Light Blonde|
|Hobbies||Travel and Music|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Morgan Myles
- Morgan Myles is originally from Pennsylvania and currently living in Nashville, Tennessee.
- She is a full time touring artist and has performed 117 shows across the country in 2021.
- She has opened for artists such as Luke Bryan, Rick Springfield, Hank Williams Jr., Old Dominion and Kane Brown.
- She grew up listening to Janis Joplin, Bonnie Raitt and Susan Tedeschi and admires Eva Cassidy and Carole King for their song writing.
- She recorded her first music album “Therapy” in January 2020. The album was produced by Corey Crowder and Jason Mater.
- Myles lost her 33 year old close cousin to brain cancer, which she notes had a lot of influence over her debut album.
- She has performed Leonard Cohen’s “Hallelujah” during The Voice Blind Auditions. She turned all four chairs through her stunning performance.
- In 2020, Morgan won Artist of the Year and Album of the Year from the Nashville Industry Music Awards for her debut album, Therapy.
- She is quite active on social media and has massive fan following on Instagram.
If you have more details about Morgan Myles. Please comment below we will update within an hour.