Keyone Starr (Singer) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Keyone Starr is an American Grammy Award-nominated singer, songwriter and producer. She is known for participate and representing the state of Mississippi in NBC’s singing reality show American Song Contest, hosted by Snoop Dogg and Kelly Clerkson. It is an American version of the popular Eurovision Song Contest.
|Singer and Songwriter
|Date of Birth
|Mother : Not Available
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
Education Details and More
|Clinton High School
|Mississippi State University
|Television : American Song Contest (2022)
Physical Stats and More
|In Feet : 5′ 7″ ft
In Meter : 1.73 m
|In Pound : 132 lbs
In Kilogram : 60 Kg
|Dance and Shopping
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Keyone Starr
- Keyone Starr was born and raised in Jackson, Mississippi.
- She is a Mississippi preacher’s daughter.
- She refers to herself as the love child of Aretha Franklin and Lenny Kravitz.
- Her musical journey started from a very young age. She began to branch out with her music career in middle school where she participated in school musicals and choir
- Her song “I Can’t Lose” featured on Mark Ronson’s fourth studio album “Uptown Special” released on 13 January 2015. It landed on the Billboard Top 20 chart and has well over 7 million streaming views.
- She performed her original “Fire” on the stage of American Song Contest.
- Keyone is exploring her opportunities to sing, write and produce music across Australia, Germany, London, Malaysia and Spain.
If you have more details about Keyone Starr. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.