Nandini Gaikwad (Singer) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Nandini Gaikwad is an Indian musical artist. She garnered attention and prominence after contesting in singing reality show Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Lil Champs 18 and Sangeet Samrat. Recently she appeared in Sony TV’s show Indian Idol 12 to support her sister Anjali Gaikwad in audition.
Nandini Gaikwad was born on 3 December 2003 in Ahmednagar, Maharashtra to a Marathi Hindu family. Her father’s name is Angad Gaikwad. He is a well-known music composer and singer. She has a younger sister Anjali Gaikwad who is also a playback singer. She gained popularity in 2018, after participating in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa. In 2018, she received a gold medal from Classical Voice of India. Like her sister she is too trained in Indian classical music. Nandini has sung many duets with her sister.
|Real Name||Nandini Gaikwad|
|Date of Birth||3 December 2003|
|Age (as in 2020)||17 Years|
|Birth Place||Ahmednagar, Maharashtra, India|
|Home Town||Ahmednagar, Maharashtra, India|
|Family||Mother : Not Available|
Father : Angad Gaikwad
Sister : Anjali Gaikwad (Younger)
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
|Address||Ahmednagar, Maharashtra, India|
Education Details and More
|Educational Qualification||Pursuing Schooling|
|Debut||Television : Sa Re Ga Ma Pa (2018)|
|Awards||Zee Yuva’s Sangeet Samrat (2018; Winner)|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Nandini Gaikwad
- Nandini Gaikwad was born and brought up in Ahmednagar, Maharashtra.
- She participated in Saregamapa Lil Champs 2018.
- Gaikwad was the winner of the Zee Yuva’s Sangeet Samrat 2018 and also won the cash prize of 5 lakhs with the trophy.
- She also received 1st prize of Ashtavinayak Pratishthan Sugam Sangeet at the national level.
- She has recorded many songs and covers with sister Anjali for YouTube channel.