Neha Kakkar (Singer) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Neha Kakkar is an Indian singer. She is one of the popular singers of Bollywood. She started her career with the television singing reality show Indian Idol 2. She has been active in the singing industry since 2009.
Birth & Family
Neha Kakkar was born on 6 June 1988 in Rishikesh, Uttarakhand to a Hindu Khatri family. She is the younger daughter of Rishikesh and Niti Kakar. Apart from her in the family, she also has two siblings Sonu Kakkar and Tony Kakkar. Both siblings are also active in the singing industry and are successful singers. A few years after Neha’s birth, her family shifted from Rishikesh to New Delhi.
|Date of Birth
|6 June 1988
|Age(as in 2020)
|Mother : Niti Kakkar
Father : Rishikesh Kakkar
Sister: Sonu Kakkar (Elder Sister; Singer)
Brother: Tony Kakkar (Elder Brother; Singer and Music composer)
Husband: Rohanpreet Singh (m. 2020-Present)
|Versova, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Neha did her early education from New Holy Public School in Uttam Nagar, Delhi. She was very fond of singing since childhood. She belongs to a singing family. Before coming into the industry, her elder sister Sonu Kakkar had become a popular singer. She started taking singing training since age of 4.
Education Details and More
|New Holy Public School, Delhi
|Television : Indian Idol 2 (2006)
Film : Blue (2009; As Singer)
Isi Life Mein (2010; as Actor)
During the class 11 studies, She was selected for the Indian Idol show. She appeared as a contestant in the second season of this show. This show earned her a lot of fame in the singing industry. In the same year, her debut album “Neha The Rock Star” was released which was composed by Meet Bros. Neha has never looked back after this breakthrough.
She has lent her voice to dozens of superhit blockbuster films like Ramaiya Vastavaiya, Dangal, Badrinath Ki Dulhania, Simmba etc. She is currently one of the top Bollywood singers.
Physical Stats and More
|4′ 8″ Feet
|Singing and Dancing
Neha Kakkar is quite open about her personal life. Since 2014 she was in a relationship with Bollywood actor Himansh Kohli but in 2018 they broke up.
Neha Kakkar married to Rohanpreet Singh in a traditional Anand Karaj ceremony at a Gurudwara in New Delhi on 25 October 2020. Singh has been a part of reality shows Mujhse Shaadi Karoge and India’s Rising Star.
Marital Status and More
|Himansh Kohli (Ex-Boyfriend)
Rohanpreet Singh (Singer)
|25 October 2020
|8 Lakh per song
|USD 50-60 Million
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Neha Kakkar
- Neha Kakkar was born and brought up in Rishikesh, Uttarakhand.
- She started her career as a contestant on the TV show Indian Idol Season 2.
- Neha’s father used to sell Samosas outside of Sonu Kakkar’s college.
- From the age of 4, Neha started learning music. She used to do Mata Ki Chowkis and Jagratas in childhood.
- She gained a lot of fame with her debut album Neha – The Rockstar composed by the Meet brothers.
- She has become one of the most followed Indian celebrities on social media.
- Neha has performed in more than 1000 live concerts till now, including her foreign tour in USA, Canada, UAE.
- Kakkar loves to take selfie, if you go to her social media account, you will get many selfie images of her.
- She is one of the highest paid singers of India. She charges around 8 lakh rupees for a song and takes 30-40 lakh rupees for a concert during Navratri.
If you have more details about Neha Kakkar. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.