Obom Tangu (Indian Idol) Age, Wiki, Biography, Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Girlfriend and More
Obom Tangu is a talented Indian singer with roots in Tuting, located in the Upper Siang district of Arunachal Pradesh. He has made a name for himself through his participation in reality shows, notably Indian Idol 14.
Prior to his Indian Idol journey, Obom Tangu achieved significant recognition as the winner of Arunachal Idol Season 5 in 2022. He also clinched the title of the winner in Upper Siang Idol Season 1 held in 2021, showcasing his exceptional vocal talents and making a name for himself in the music scene. Obom Tangu’s achievements mark him as a rising star in the world of music.
|Real Name||Obom Tangu|
|Date of Birth||2001|
|Birth Place||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Home Town||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Family||Mother: Not Available|
Father: Not Available
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Not Available
Wife: Not Available
|Debut||Television: Arunachal Idol Season 5 (2022)|
|Awards||Arunachal Idol Season 5 (Winner)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet: 5 Feet 6 Inches|
In Meter: 1.67 m
|Weight||In Pound: 132 lbs|
In Kilogram: 60 Kg
|Hobbies||Travelling and Listening to Music|
Some Facts About Obom Tangu
- Obom Tangu currently resides in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Obom completed his bachelor’s degree in political science from Dera Natung Government College in Itanagar.
- In 2023, he participated as a contestant in Indian Idol 14, a well-known singing reality show judged by Vishal Dadlani, Shreya Ghoshal, and Kumar Sanu. Obom Tangu made it to the top 15 contestants on the show, which significantly boosted his popularity.
- He has also served as a judge on the television show “Arunachal Got Talent.”
- Obom is passionate about nature and enjoys spending time traveling, reflecting his love for the outdoors and exploring new places.
If you have more details about Obom Tangu. Please comment below we will update it within an hour.