Utkarsh Wankhede (Indian Idol) Age, Wiki, Biography, Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Girlfriend and More
Utkarsh Wankhede is an Indian singer. He has made his mark by participating in various singing reality shows, including Indian Idol, Music Ki Pathshala, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Little Champs, and The Voice India Kids. His musical journey commenced with his debut on the show “The Voice Kids” in 2016, where he had the opportunity to showcase his exceptional talents. Utkarsh hails from Nagpur, Maharashtra.
|Real Name||Utkarsh Wankhede|
|Date of Birth||2005|
|Birth Place||Nagpur, Maharashtra|
|Home Town||Nagpur, Maharashtra|
|Family||Mother: Not Available|
Father: Not Available
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Not Available
Wife: Not Available
|Debut||Television: The Voice India Kids (2016)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet: 5 Feet 6 Inches|
In Meter: 1.67 m
|Weight||In Pound: 132 lbs|
In Kilogram: 60 Kg
|Hobbies||Travelling and Listening to Music|
Some Facts About Utkarsh Wankhede
- Utkarsh Wankhede currently resides in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Wankhede developed his singing skills under the guidance of his father, who is a music teacher at a government school.
- He gained recognition when he participated as a contestant in the reality singing competition “The Voice India Kids,” which aired on &TV in 2016. However, his skills were still in the early stages of development, and he was eliminated from the show.
- Wankhede continued to pursue his passion for singing and participated in the sixth season of Zee TV’s “Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Little Champs” in 2017. During his time on the show, he captivated the audience with his melodious Ghazals and managed to reach the top 13 contestants.
- In 2017, he also competed in Zee’s “Music Ki Pathshala” and &TV’s another singing competition in 2018, becoming one of the top ten finalists in both shows.
- In 2023, he was seen in Indian Idol 14.
If you have more details about Utkarsh Wankhede. Please comment below we will update it within an hour.