Pamela Chopra was a multi-faceted personality who left her mark in the Indian playback singing and film industry. She was the wife of iconic Bollywood film director, Yash Chopra, who she married in 1970. She showcased her versatility as a singer, writer, and producer, lending her remarkable talents to numerous films.
Throughout her career, she has sung many songs for her husband’s movies, including Kabhie Kabhie from 1976 and Mujhse Dosti Karoge! from 2002. Her dedication to the industry and her works will be remembered long after her unfortunate passing on 20 April 2023.
|Real Name||Pamela Chopra|
|Date of Birth||1948|
|Death||20 April 2023 at Mumbai, Maharasthra|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Family||Mother: Not Available|
Father: Mohinder Singh (Officer in Indian Army)
Brother: 2 Young Brothers
|Husband||Yash Chopra (m.1970-2012)|
Some Facts About Pamela Chopra
- Pamela Chopra was born in 1948 in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Pamela has sung several film songs for her husband Yash Chopra’s movies
- She has written the script of Dil To Pagal Hai with her husband, son and professional writer Tanuja Chandra in 1997.
- Pamela was also seen in the song “Ek Duje Ke Vaaste” from Dil To Pagal Hai with her husband.
- Many Bollywood celebrities expressed an outpouring of grief upon learning of the passing of Pamela Chopra on 20 April 2020. Numerous stars paid tribute to the late icon with heartfelt messages and words of appreciation.