Table of Contents
Rupali Jagga (Singer) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Rupali Jagga is an Indian singer. She is commonly referred to as The Shakira of India. She is best known for participating and becoming a finalist of Zee TV’s reality show Sa Re Ga Ma Pa in 2016. Rupali also got awarded Videocon’s Young Manch Contest in 2013 and became the Videocon brand ambassador for Northern India.
Birth & Early Life
Rupali Jagga was born on 15 July 1995 in Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh. Her father’s name is Sudhir Jagga, and her mother’s name is Anju Jagga. She completed her schooling at Asha Modern School, Uttar Pradesh and graduated from Mehr Chand Mahajan DAV College for Women, Chandigarh. She got master’s degree from the University of Mumbai.
|Real Name||Rupali Jagga|
|Date of Birth||15 July 1995|
|Age (as in 2022)||27 Years|
|Birth Place||Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Home Town||Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Family||Mother : Anju Jagga|
Father : Sudhir Jagga
Brother : 1 Elder Brother
Sister : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Rupali began her musical career at the age of four. She sang bhajan when she was five years old and began learning music at six. Rupali started her television career with the music reality show Bhajan Samrat on Sadhana TV in 2007. She appeared as a contestant in the reality show Sa Re Ga Ma Pa in 2016. In 2018, she participated in the reality show The Remix in 10 episodes.
Rupali took part in the 2021 music reality series Indian Pro Music League. Rupali debuted with the Kannada movie Sarkari Kelasa Devara Kelasa as a singer with the song Kannu Hodibedi in 2017. In 2019, she debuted in the Punjabi movie Aasra as a singer with the song Sab Jag Vase.
Education Details and More
|School||Asha Modern School, Uttar Pradesh|
|College||Mehr Chand Mahajan DAV College, Chandigarh|
University of Mumbai
|Educational Qualification||Masters in Music|
|Debut||Television : Bhajan Samrat (2007; As Singer)|
Film : Sarkari Kelasa Devara Kelasa (2017; As Singer)
|Awards||Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2016 (2nd Runner-up)|
Chak De Bachche (Finalist)
Singer of Series Award (2021)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 7″ Feet|
|Hobbies||Dance, Reading, Singing and Travelling|
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Rupali Jagga
- Rupali Jagga was born and brought up in Saharanpur.
- She is a contemporary dancer as well as a sitar performer.
- In 2011, she was the national winner of the Sangam Kala singing contest.
- In 2021, she got featured in the music video Majboor, composed by Vibhaas.
- On 18 July 2021, the team of Punjab became the winner in the Indian Music Premier League. Rupali, who was in the team, was honored with the Singer of Series Award.
- She was in the top 20 on Star Plus’s Chhote Ustaad and Indian Idol 2014.
- Rupali has done more than 200 live concert in the country and abroad so far.
- She was the playback singer for the songs Life Is Never A Cakewalk (2019) and Dekha Tennu Roz Roz (2021).
- She won the National Youth Festival in Light and Western Vocal in 2014.
- Rupali has lent her voice to a song ‘Tere Bin Jeena Kya Hai’ in the movie ‘Operation Romeo’. It is filmed by director Neeraj Pandey director Neeraj Pandey.
- She is quite active on social media and has millions followers.
If you have more details about Rupali Jagga. Please comment below we will update within an hour.